Stern's wtf thread of the day: Woman sits on toilet for 2 years

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years — so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the boyfriend finally called police.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

:O

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/stories/2008/03/12/WomanInBathroom_A0615.html

Hard to believe. How could he put up with that for a whole 2 years?

Oh wow. Anyone else reminded by that thread posted years ago where the nasty fat lady was literally attached to the bed because she never once moved in years? She became one with the bed! D:

I remember that thread (and the image in my head I got from it) distinctly.

how could the women put up with that for 2 years is the question i would ask.

Oh wow. Anyone else reminded by that thread posted years ago where the nasty fat lady was literally attached to the bed because she never once moved in years? She became one with the bed! D:

The fat shitting lady?
if yeh D:

Okay, I admit that my previous comment may have been seen as spam. But seriously, WTF? First off, I find it incredible that someone would do this to themselves. Even if I was seriously traumatised by something, I could not see myself being persistent to do something so non-sencical.
Also, how did her skin grow around it? Maybe, after two years of constant pressure it could, but somehow, my mind simply cannot comprehend it. And finally, why had no one called earlier?! She was sitting there for two years! Most relationships don't last that long!

At least being stuck to a toilet for 2 years is more sanitary than being stuck to a bed. That's assuming she could reach the flush, though.

who was the dumber one: the woman, or her boyfriend?

who was the dumber one: the woman, or her boyfriend?

Or as Obi-wan would say, "Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?".
Clearly, it's Han Solo, aka. the Boyfriend.

Or as Obi-wan would say, "Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?".
Clearly, it's Han Solo, aka. the Boyfriend.

Well, actually that would be Chewbacca. AKA. they boyfriend's best friend.

Well, actually that would be Chewbacca. AKA. they boyfriend's best friend.

What? No, that line is Obi-Wans response to Han calling him a fool. i.e. Han is still following Obi-Wan so he's more foolish.

Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.
Obi-Wan: Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

that also means he got not buttsex for 2 years

What? No, that line is Obi-Wans response to Han calling him a fool. i.e. Han is still following Obi-Wan so he's more foolish.

And Chewbacca follows Han. Ergo Chewbacca is the most foolish.

Yea I remember reading that thread on the flamehaus and then thinking "hl2.net would really love this thread". :LOL:

Meh, I can argue this more but it'd involve making the thread into a semtanticslol discussion so I won't bother.

Anyway,

Sedentary woman is sedentary.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

I think its safe to assume that she was indeed mentally disabled.

Why would she do that? :/
So she didn't even move whilst sitting on the toilet, not even to get comfy from time to time? Else the skin wouldn't have really got chance to fuse with the seat. :/
Humans are weird.

Having your skin fused to your seat IS comfy, don't you get that?

If I could fuse my skin to something, I dont think I'd have it be the toilet seat.

all of them are dumbasses

everytime they got darth vade rin front of them they didnt do something like shoot him or something like that

like luke that when vader cut his hand and told him he was his papa luke just went crying like a wussy and jump trough the big hole

Yeah, everybody but Vader are a bunch of pussies.

lol yeah sure...it's easy to act all tough and shit when you have the Emperor's support

Seriously, even Vader was a pussy. "Oooooh im an aprentice to the sith lord ooooooo im supposed to kill my master and become the sith lord like all sith are supposed to do oooooo but im too scared wahhhhh and i still have feelings and still love my son bawwww"

What a whimp.

Seriously, even Vader was a pussy. "Oooooh im an aprentice to the sith lord ooooooo im supposed to kill my master and become the sith lord like all sith are supposed to do oooooo but im too scared wahhhhh and i still have feelings and still love my son bawwww"

What a whimp.

Pfft, but he had the fkn Deathstar. WHAT NOW?

*I really didn't follow the story much, so I'm pretty much done with this running gag*

Dammit woman! I have to take a piss!

"GO USE ANOTHER BATHROOM ASSHOLE. I'M GOING TO BE ON THIS ONE FOR A FEW DAYS."

Back