Stern's wtf thread of the day: Woman sits on toilet for 2 years

hope she remembered to flush
Dude, if she never flushed, there'd be shit oozing out all over the place with the entire bathroom floor covered in a thick layer in two years time. :/

What if that shit gets backed up?

and by "that shit" I mean the toilet. Stupid slang.

What if that shit gets backed up?

and by "that shit" I mean the toilet. Stupid slang.
Then it sounds like the boyfriend would have/had a hard time trying to explain to the septic/sewage maintenance crew why the toilet won't flush properly. :p

Because there is a disgusting woman's ass all over it. That's why. That is ****ing why. I can't snake it because the ass that is all over it is in the way of the hole I wish to stick the snake in. ****ing all over.

That guy should have just pulled her by the arm and yanked her off the toilet. Her missing assflesh would be a reminder not to be a dumb twat like that.

all of them are dumbasses

everytime they got darth vade rin front of them they didnt do something like shoot him or something like that

:monkee: Han tried to shoot Darth Vader at the dinner table on Cloud City when Lando double crossed them, Vader force blocked the shots with his hand. Not such a good idea eh?

lol, proof video of sorts ;)
[youtube]qy2pQ2XkigA[/youtube]

Seriously, even Vader was a pussy. "Oooooh im an aprentice to the sith lord ooooooo im supposed to kill my master and become the sith lord like all sith are supposed to do oooooo but im too scared wahhhhh and i still have feelings and still love my son bawwww"

What a whimp.

^This. And Ep.3 helped drove it home.
Anakin:"I'm an angsty teenager, I'm gunna rebel and be awesome, you can't stop me, I AM DIFFERENT, The Emperor is so much cooler than you Obi, he lets me stay out as late as I want, and he lets me drink mountain dew and practice my screamo band in the basement. So just you wait, one day when Razorblades For My Heart hits it big on MTV, I'm gunna laugh at you and-"

*Obi-Won chops off limbs and pushes Anakin into fire*

Anakin: "AHHHHHHH!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOOUUUU!"
*Obi-Won walks away*

The only non wimp was The Emperor.

It really seems like she'd have some sort of bed sores or other problem besides just possibly atrophied legs. Also, if the boyfriend really wanted to get her off of there, he could have with minimal effort - their relationship sounds borked to me.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.
...let me guess.

That guy should have just pulled her by the arm and yanked her off the toilet. Her missing assflesh would be a reminder not to be a dumb twat like that.

Truer, funnier words have never been spoken.

I think she took the term "Porcelain God" a little too seriously.

Just because you leave it, it doesn't mean you're straying from god.

I bet I could spend at least an hour on my toilet philosophising.

On a side note: WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BRING UP THAT GOD DAMN COUCH SKIN MONSTER THING AGAIN D:

I bet I could spend at least an hour on my toilet philosophising.
Two Year Toilet Woman, then, must be an intellectual titan.

I eagerly await the publication of her next treatise, "On Analytic Transition".

WTFFF?! Seriously.

I mean, it's nice to take a shit when you need to but goddamn!
I really cannot begin to understand what went through the boyfriend's mind for not calling earlier.
"Let's give her another year or two, maybe she'll give up"

Lock them both up!

wtf does "jump his bones" mean? Obviously its sexual since toaster is a sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllut, but ive never heard that expression before.

(jk toaster, I know you're only a slut for fictional manly men, and in real life you're a lesbian who only has sex with phobie on dark lonely nights when krynn is all alone.)

She(he) also has sex with a lot of dead people she(he) kills.

toaster is is hot. I'd tap that.

EDIT: so is zombie. I'd also tap that.

the rest of you look like freddy prince junior.

IMO boyfriend should be charged for harboring a ****wit without a license or something. Like man, she probably would have left if you didn't bring herfood and water. Shit. You stupid dumbass.

Back