STFU Bitch

I think Alyx in EP1 was very helpful(she killed almost every headcrab in my way), Very funny(Zombine joke and the zombie noise LOL), a good friend(I'd feel lonely in those pitch black places :( ) and most of all: Sh's very shaggadelic baby, yeah!!!! (She could change her clothes once or twice though)...

Well, HL2 did pretty much take place over a course of 24 hours or so, during which time everybody was pretty preoccupied with Gordon's return, getting captured, and so forth. And with Episode 1 consisting of getting the Hell out of dodge right after the reactor went kablooey, she really doesn't have all that much time to change clothes.

Why the hell am I even trying to rationalize this?

And in those three days you’re constantly being shot at.

Hell, there doesn’t even seem to be time to go take a leek with all the bullets flying overhead.

no time to take a leek(at least outside the HEV), all the blood an gore, the sweating, sewer waters, toxic waste, ... Now thinking of it, Gordon must be one stinking son of a b...

…Well.... Alyx never says anything about him offending.

Perhaps the suit has a build in air-freshener?

I've had no problems yet with her, oh well just me. I like her around, somone to keep you company (rather than most of hl2)

Neko! said:
…Well.... Alyx never says anything about him offending.

Perhaps the suit has a build in air-freshener?

There better be, because once he takes it off it will NOT be pretty...

CodeFire said:
There better be, because once he takes it off it will NOT be pretty...

Who says he will be able to take it off, holy sticky skin batman!

Back