stone's project- everybody signup here

yes, possibly if you ask me nicely, me and Badger might go through it and change what we need to into a map.....if your nice :p

what does double post mean? i dont understand why i always do something worng :(

Originally posted by killarman
what does double post mean? i dont understand why i always do something worng :(

If you post something, then make another post right after it without letting someone else post after you, that is a double post. Use the edit button if you want to add a little something, and to prevent double posting.

anywho, is there anyone out there that wants to create the inside of that iclke brick building (i.e the stairs area thingy)?

As I wants to concentrate on the outside, I might do all the outside of the building (except for the garden and pool if we have one :p)

stone is there any way i can get the .max of the roof so i can know how big the base of the building will be to create the lobby are. plus i'm adding in a small pub (guiness on tap), a newstand outside and lots lots more.

Finally finished my OC-14 Groza's at 2:30 this morning so i threw together something for the project. nothing is textured correctly i was just playing with material setting. Ohh and the picture on the wall is a guiness evolution poster.

435861_8882794712386564566_vl.jpg

well, what i was going to do with the roof, was resize it to fit in the floor :p...so I geuss we need to make the first floor first and then size the roof accordingly, so we can keep it all approx the same size...

and I be geussing thats a bar :p...good work hehe, maybe the poster should be bigger..or lower down one of them

don't worry that wall will be covered with objects by the time i'm done. If you want me to send you my floor plan so you can resize the roof just say so. or i'll resize the floor to fit the roof either way.

A Quick update, of both mine and Hiro's work put together........come on people we need more floors :p

neon5.jpg

and some new updates of the neon sign....

neon6.jpg

Really too much so.....

neon7.jpg

a bits better.....

;( damn, clicked a link in off-topic, it crashed my computer, i've got to do all that again now ;(

not quite the same but still, better than nowt...

stoneproject1.jpg

(NONE OF THESE ARE FINAL TEXTURES (espc on hiros as i just added some to make it look pretty)

I need someone to make a texture for my wrecked couch on the roof of the building (dont ask why there's one, i just felt like making one)...so if anyone wants to help :p

stone can u show a screenshot how it looks like in 3dsmax5?
PLEASE!:bounce:

mindless_moder, has it now and is texturing it :p

and i'll post a new image for all you people to look at once i've restarted

I've restarted :p

Image below, not sure why the neon hasn't worked right on this render, i'll looks into it...

neon8.jpg

More Floors are needed people, If you want to make a floor just make one :p

go ahead people...... :cheese:

(and appologise for the double post)

dimensions? If you could do a template that would be ace.

Template would own, I would maybe try to make a room.

BTW, could I make a "My dream room" room?

Shweet dood.. I think with my n00b skillz in modeling, I'll make a fantasy room with some scary ass disco-dancing zombies with canes..

Originally posted by Jhahn2k4
Shweet dood.. I think with my n00b skillz in modeling, I'll make a fantasy room with some scary ass disco-dancing zombies with canes..

Omg, you stole my idea!!!

j/k.

you know this could end up being one f'ed up sight to see. I love collabarative projects. Take all the weirdos and let them go nuts throw it all together and hucha hucha hucha, lobster.

strobes are a must but an octopous? hey stoney can u pls tell me the location of the pool ? i need to make a slide to it :)

Okay, I had some trouble opening your template.. Here's what it said:

Unknown class, no stand-in: SuperID =0x10D0, ClassID =(lotsa numbers here)

Then I click okay and a window titled: Missing Dlls

Here they are:

ViewportManager.gup
shaders.dlb
RayFXStdShadow.dlo

Originally posted by Jhahn2k4
Okay, I had some trouble opening your template.. Here's what it said:

Unknown class, no stand-in: SuperID =0x10D0, ClassID =(lotsa numbers here)

Then I click okay and a window titled: Missing Dlls

Here they are:

ViewportManager.gup
shaders.dlb
RayFXStdShadow.dlo

what version of 3Dsmax are you using?

Oh *sugar*.. just noticed.. 4.2.. ;( .. That just ruined my day..

Ah crap.. my bad I just noticed that .3ds isn't supported for 4.2..

umm why dont any1 write here anymore?....i wanna see some pic a stuff PLZ

sorry, i've had alot of thing happening recently, please people send in your models so far so i can make a quick render....

[email protected]

and please put: Stone's Pet Project in the title, so you dont get deleted as spam :p

Back