Stop Downloading Custom Sounds?

Shamrock

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I need to know how to stop downloading the custom server sounds. They annoy the hell out of me, and I hate waiting for millions of sounds to download.

Please help. I know of the command cl_allowdownload 0, but that does not work. Help.

Thank you so much Disturbed. Now you get 3 eCookies and 1 giant ePenis enhancer pill.

Awesome, I've been wanting to do this for a while too :)

What's wrong with having a crave for custom sounds? It helps enhance (and humor) your game expearance. :)

BeaverMon said:
What's wrong with having a crave for custom sounds? It helps enhance (and humor) your game expearance. :)
My only problem with them is that servers have at least 10 custom sounds or more to download.. I don't like to wait..

What about for people like me that just play with bots only?

Shamrock said:
Thank you so much Disturbed. Now you get 3 eCookies and 1 giant ePenis enhancer pill.

Now you are truly disturbed :E

This is great, finally I don't have to listed to some kidmin trying to turn a match of CS into UT.

About time I see something like this. I mean, its especially stupid in Half-Life 2 Deathmatch where those sounds are NEVER even played.

"Excellent" (excuse the pun :p). Will try this next time I play DOD:S.

thought this thread needed a bump after looking for the command to stop automatic custom sounds downloads.

Back