Storage cube > companion

Overclock

Reaction score
The storage cubes will rise up to take out the companion cube!

The revolt will begin!!!

Oh wait, the companion cube already died in a fire. :sleep: No revolt,

for now....

PS:I was here before but I forgot my user name/password so I just maked anew account! :cheese:

So this is like a really spammy introductory thread? It's not even very funny. You fail. *nods sagely*

Um... what's the purpose of this thread?

What are you attempting to brainwash us into doing now?

Companion Cube is not dead! She is just in a nicer place...
Remamber: "All Aperture technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin."

So that means GLaDOS is alive too...

BTW in before lock

Um... That incinerator must be much higher than 4000K. And it's not degrees.

And you can see the effects of the incinerator when she gets hurt by the parts falling down it. Don't think she's alive.

But she says degrees,even one song from gcf files is called "4000K degrees Kelvin"

:O Valve are wrong! Noooo!

It'd be like saying 40 degrees Newton. Don't know why it doesn't have degrees in it. One sec, must look this up.

The storage cubes will rise up to take out the companion cube!

The revolt will begin!!!

Oh wait, the companion cube already died in a fire. :sleep: No revolt,

for now....

PS:I was here before but I forgot my user name/password so I just maked anew account! :cheese:

Screw that. Bouncing Companion Sphere is better!!!!

DO TEH ADVANCED LEVELS. MEEET TEH SPHERE!

Yeah. The sphere kind've freaked me out. And then annoyed me.

But she says degrees,even one song from gcf files is called "4000K degrees Kelvin"

No, no, no... It's 4000 degrees, Kelvin. Chell is actually a bloke named Kelvin, he/she was in the relaxation vault to recover from extensive sex change operations, Aperture Science staff were incapacitated before they could alter Kelvin's files to his new name, Chell. Hence why GlaDoS still uses her old name. ;)

You know I'm right...

No, all I am saying is I like the weighted storage cube better and the companion cube is the suxxorz!

Um... no. Was sad when I had to burn my cube :(

If we have enough interest, (500 units)we can placed an order with a toy manufacturing company, sell the extras.

A good size would be .75" - 1" cube, with a small loop for lanyard/chain (for keys) attachements.

Oh. By cheating. *shakes head* not what i meant.

teh Bouncing Betty Companion Sphere (BBCS) is 10x better.

Cub's can't role nor bounce.

Precisely. Cubes can't move when you stand on them. Cubes stay where you put them. Cubes actually listen and behave.

A sphere? God, I need to get my gaming computer back now. Oh alright, maybe I had no love to the Companion Cube and I was too hasty killing the pretty cube. But, sheesh, still.

You edited it. You had put cube's before. And it says edited

I know, I didn't notice before. Really tired, just typing and it slipped in.

And it's not that bad. At least it's still readable.

Um... what's the purpose of this thread?

What are you attempting to brainwash us into doing now?

Oh shit I can feel it working in my mind.

:monkee::monkee::monkee::monkee:

It would make a sphube. So you're suggesting TF2 is sphuboid shaped?

Um... That incinerator must be much higher than 4000K. And it's not degrees.

And you can see the effects of the incinerator when she gets hurt by the parts falling down it. Don't think she's alive.
Of course she's alive!

She's doing science and she's still alive. She feels fantastic and she's still alive. While your dying she'll be still alive and when your dead she will be still alive! :eek:

Of course she's alive!

She's doing science and she's still alive. She feels fantastic and she's still alive. While your dying she'll be still alive and when your dead she will be still alive! :eek:

Nice :D

Did you switch the "s" and "z" keys on your keyboard overclock?

Back