Stranglehold

Yeah saw this a while back, seeing as it'll probably be Max Payne esque on the controls I'll be getting the PC vers or the 360 vers.:)
I'm excited for this game because.
1. I really enjoyed Hard Boiled, the movie the game is based off.
2. The game is being directed by John Woo, he directed the original movie.
Hopefully it'll be good.:)

I like the concept art for the locales, very detailed, and gives an idea of the varied environments

I hope this game is even remotely as good as the movies are ..that really does look like Tequila. They just need to get the atmosphere right and it could be just as successful as max payne

the halflife2.netter unofficial law (more like guidlines really),

Threads that were opened more than a month ago do not count

DEATH eVADER said:
the halflife2.netter unofficial law (more like guidlines really),

Threads that were opened more than a month ago do not count
IMHO, if you can find them with the Search tool--they count! But that is my unofficial sentiment...

Have we reached an accord or are you disinclined to acquiesce to my request? :)

VictimOfScience, ffs, how dare you question DEATH eVADER, he has an older Join Date and more posts!
For you to question him is like for Al-Qaeda to question Mohammed!:O

Gargantou said:
VictimOfScience, ffs, how dare you question DEATH eVADER, he has an older Join Date and more posts!
For you to question him is like for Al-Qaeda to question Mohammed!:O
Dude, Stern has more posts than Mohammed!! And most of them make far more sense!!

You sound like George W. telling people, "Don't question Rumsfield--he worked for Nixon!" I'll always question authority when it needs to be questioned. I stand by my feelings on the Search function. It is nothing if not logical.

I was just fooling around!
Edit: Holy shit, I just looked at my post count, 1,785..
Man.. I hang around my computer far too much..:(*Goes emo lolz*

How can Stern have 17,000+ posts, do you think he is just an automatic AI like Alice?

Have we reached an accord or are you disinclined to acquiesce to my request? :)

?..................................

nooo ..I'm the Combine Overlord ...didnt you get the memo?

/adds DEATH eVADER to list of people to be rounded up by combine soldiers for "re-education"

DEATH eVADER said:
?..................................
Hahaha! I saw your guidelines reference and figured it was a Pirates of the Caribbean reference and so I continued the joke. Gosh, was it that bad? :p

Gargantou said:
I was just fooling around!
Edit: Holy shit, I just looked at my post count, 1,785..
Man.. I hang around my computer far too much..:(*Goes emo lolz*
Haha! Oh. :cheers:

Mine was meant in jest too--the whole Nixon thing--a joke, but a sad one now unfortunately. :x

And as Combine Overlord, Stern has a pretty final say around here. Even the mods are only antlions and such!

Poison zombie suits me fine--they were the enemy I hated the most--totally creeped me out!

Anyway back on the topic of the thread 8D, This game looks awsome. As someone has said in this thread I do like the details in this game. Going off-topic for a second here does anyone know when the PS3 is going to be put on to shelves? Or is it still Sonys little unkown secret?

How can Stern have 17,000+ posts, do you think he is just an automatic AI like Alice?
ha ha good one!
Maybe so! A custom programed chat bot though - not specifically Alice. One that has thorough politics resources at its disposal. Ask him anything and he will have a relevant source link almost instantaneously. Stern-bot is probably programmed to wait a few minutes to reply, so as not to alert anyone that he is a bot!

Alice and customizable bots here:
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=f5d922d97e345aa1

EDIT:
Human: hey baby wanna cyber?
ALICE: You've got my full attention. Don't call me "Baby". I have been asked that question more than 100,000 times since 1995.
LAWL

About old threads:
The only bad thing about reviving old threads is that all of the old posts are old news and can be very misleading. For example a 3 month old post may say, "game is not coming out for 3 months" and you read that and think that it's not coming out for 3 months but its really coming out in a few days because the post was old. The time/relevancy ratio is out of whack.

I had never heard of the one-month rule, but I think I'll go along with it. I also agree that people should to use the search feature. I've seen 3 threads on the same topic, on the same page before! : omg: :burp:

- All you do is type in a keyword in the search bar - just like using Google.

Darth Sidious said:
Going off-topic for a second here does anyone know when the PS3 is going to be put on to shelves? Or is it still Sonys little unkown secret?
November, but what day exactly is still unknown. My guess is right around Thanksgiving to capitalize on the holiday shopping that starts shortly thereafter.

VirusType2 said:
ha ha good one!
Maybe so! A custom programed chat bot though - not specifically Alice. One that has thorough politics resources at its disposal. Ask him anything and he will have a relevant source link almost instantaneously. Stern-bot is probably programmed to wait a few minutes to reply, so as not to alert anyone that he is a bot!

Alice and customizable bots here:
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=f5d922d97e345aa1

EDIT:

LAWL

About old threads:
The only bad thing about reviving old threads is that all of the old posts are old news and can be very misleading. For example a 3 month old post may say, "game is not coming out for 3 months" and you read that and think that it's not coming out for 3 months but its really coming out in a few days because the post was old. The time/relevancy ratio is out of whack.

I had never heard of the one-month rule, but I think I'll go along with it. I also agree that people should to use the search feature. I've seen 3 threads on the same topic, on the same page before! : omg: :burp:

- All you do is type in a keyword in the search bar - just like using Google.
Darth Sidius no news on the release of the PS3 aside from that that it will be launch on November and the slip on the price for $400-500 that is just mistranslation.
Sorry guys don't know about this one-month rule.

Back