strider in DM

WAR_Nuker

Reaction score
yeah i know this has probably been brought up before.....but its startin to bug me. i wanna know if its at least remotely possible. i tried spawning them in game and they usually only spawn on displacements, which then they are in the ground so you can only see their shadows.

i tried creating a few in hammer and they spawn crouched over when i load the map. when i do setrelationship they fire at you but no bullets come out of their cannon. when you spawn them in game with npc_create you have a 1% chance that their head will stick out of the ground so they can actually kill you after doing the setrelationship.

i wanna know if theres a way to do this so it works....even if it requires turning sv_cheats on and doing the setrelationship console command.

GMod handles that just fine right?

So there must be some smart way to do it since Gmod is built on HL2DM

you can spawn the strider ragdoll in garrys mod. a living strider is only possible in SP for gmod....and even at that its just as buggy to spawn em via console.

WAR_Nuker said:
you can spawn the strider ragdoll in garrys mod. a living strider is only possible in SP for gmod....and even at that its just as buggy to spawn em via console.

actually, there can be striders/gunships/etc in gmod multiplayer, ever hear of a map called onslought v2?

Back