Strider Mod 0.3 screenshots.

TheQuartz

Reaction score
Hi. I'm working in the 0.3 release of the pilotable strider mod, the multiplayer one.

This version will be maked from the HL2DM SDK, but at this moment, the Strider MP code works well.

Take a look in this session from a MP from scratch mod maked with the pilotable Strider:

Multiplayer Strider Mod screenshots

lol, i'll say this about source mini-mods, they sure as hell update often :D:D

Cant wait to play. Hope its not laggy like the hl2 vehicles.

They sure do

I don't understand this MP concept. Does it involve the rebels fighting a human controller Strider? or group of Striders, or even ai controlled striders.

Hectic Glenn said:
They sure do

I don't understand this MP concept. Does it involve the rebels fighting a human controller Strider? or group of Striders, or even ai controlled striders.
hopefully resistance vs striders & gunships, it'll be a lot of fun then.

The lag of the vehicles don't affect to the strider. The net_graph goes to 5.0 ks when you use the jeep... but the pilotable strider mantains to 1.7 Kbs (net_graph stats). The Strider movement isn't the same that the jeep movements. Strider MP works very well. :)

TheQuartz said:
The lag of the vehicles don't affect to the strider. The net_graph goes to 5.0 ks when you use the jeep... but the pilotable strider mantains to 1.7 Kbs (net_graph stats). The Strider movement isn't the same that the jeep movements. Strider MP works very well. :)
Thats pretty good :)
Keep up the good work !

At the moment, the game modes will be DM and TDM, but in 0.4 will have a new game modes, like a assault mode.

I found the mod a bit boring, but multiplayer will interest me. :D

I can't wait...until a new Source Racer version comes out ;)

Also, i will include the FGD with the vehicle entities in the Strider MOD 0.3 release for the mappers.

Back