Strider Mod 4 Teaser Video

Tyguy

Space Core
Reaction score
The Strider Mod team has released a new video of their latest work in Strider Mod 4. The video shows the completely controllable and happy go lucky NPC, Dog. To view the movie, head on over to the Strider Mod 4 Website.

[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif

There could be some balance issues. :X

Looks cool none the less.

Slippery bastard!

Giant robots + physics = ohshit

Can't wait. XD

I'd like to see this mod slowly develop into a whole single-player expirience where you play a Strider. Even if there is just one or two maps were you play as each pilotable thing.

Strider - Quell the Resistance!
APC - Quell the Resistance!
Antlion Guard - Quell the Combine!
DOG - Pretend to be infected by Skynet and go T-800 on every mother ****er in the room!

Dog could be turned into a 3rd party mod for single player......maybe not a GREAT one but interesting none the less

Looking good, but this mod isnt for me. I wish them luck tho.

I want a mod where you get to control Dog in first person :/

i think that was the worst music a developer could use in one of he's media releases. the shame, the horror...

-dodo

edit: i forgot to say that the mod is looking good. just dont use that kind of music with anything source related.

Sorry, the music was editor choice. The next time without music :D (or another better).

Whaat, I like that song! Was dancing to it last week... *wanders off, humming to himself*

Back