Strong Manipulator

Ownzed

Reaction score
How do you get that strong manipulator that is blue at the end of the game? I mean what do you type in for a cheat to get it?? I looked up the cheats I didn't find it. Sorry if this has been asked. Searched and found nothing.

dont quote me on this but i think someone said that you just go to the level where you first get the upgraded manipulator and then just warp back to the level where you want it at. im not entirely sure on this though. i might try it for some fun :D

Ok, thanks, i'll try that. Can someone tell me the warp cheat to the level? I forgot what it was called. I already beat the game on hard I just want to start a new game and use cheats and screw around. What's the level called?

Load any level with the blue gravity gun. Then go to the console (~) and change to a map (change_level LEVELNAME I think is the command) you want to go with the gun. I tried doing this with just map LEVELNAME, but that did not work, you need to do the change_level command.

Anyhow, have fun :) I am thinking of playing through again with the Blue Gravity gun and Matrix Mode Slow-Motion and try to use as few guns as possible (mainly the rocket launcher on the airships and striders).

Ooooh you CHANGE level, i was loading the levels, that's why it didn't work.

Back