Stuck Again

S

salese

Got air boat, thru red barn, over junk wood barrier, now on one side both apparent exits appear blocked. One is concrete dam like structure other is a bridge structure with causeways blocked by iron railing. Can't figure out how to get air boat out of this level.

Are there wooden structures and walkways above you that you might climb up?

The game level is "Water Hazard". The wooden structures--more like a make-shift fense-- extend from one side of "lake" bed to the other. Each side is steep and can't be climbed. The walkway isn't accessible either. This is the first level with a vehicle, the air boat. Stuck! Don't know how to capture screen shot.

salese said:
The game level is "Water Hazard". The wooden structures--more like a make-shift fense-- extend from one side of "lake" bed to the other. Each side is steep and can't be climbed. The walkway isn't accessible either. This is the first level with a vehicle, the air boat. Stuck! Don't know how to capture screen shot.

Press f5. the picture will be somewhere in you half life 2 folder

IHATEMANHACKS said:
Press f5. the picture will be somewhere in you half life 2 folder
wow, that was lazy...

Screenshots are stored in: C:\Steam\SteamApps\username\half-life 2\hl2\screenshots

WhiteZero said:
wow, that was lazy...

Screenshots are stored in: C:\Steam\SteamApps\username\half-life 2\hl2\screenshots

:cheese: yeh thats right

I think I am stuck now at the same spot .... just not sure how to post images here.

Oh, yes there are blue barrels ... and i just discovered I can go up the angled log on the left and go into a pipe on the left top. Now to see where that leads too. Does one have to leave behind the airboat at this point??

No, the puzzle involves using physics. You keep the airboat. The barrels float and push things upwards...

never mind ...figured it out .... gotta use em all too ..... and drive real fast , real straight lol

Back