Stuck - Core - Elevator!

S

Stumben

Ok, I have been jumping off the spinning core thing - completed the area where you shoot the balls at the 3 power "lines"...

Now after trying 10 times to finally jump to the "next" area - all there is - this stupid elevator which only goes down when I am not near it. If I go forward it comes up, preventing you from getting to what appears to be the next hallway. Ive tried everything including spamming energy balls in hopes of hitting something

argh! Help!

Remove one of those energy balls from the power thing and stand on the elevator. Then shoot the ball back into the power thing and it should go up.

When you walk towards the elevator, stay close to the right and while shooting the ball at it, run onto the elevator pkatform.

Wow, I have been trying just what your saying loadqm.

Most of these mini puzzles are fun this one is retarded... I still cant get anything to work.

Could you post some screenshots to exactly where you are? I'm still unsure...

Jump onth the platform on the lower right hand side...you will see the one with the missing ball. Shoot the ball at it and run at the same time onto the platform. It just takes timing.

No, this flummoxed me too but the solution is simple.

Just suck out the left-most energy ball, then go onto the elevator when it's down, and you should be able to shoot the ball back into it's "socket". Then just ride the lift up. That's what I did. No timing, running or jumping involved at all.

I think he is talking about the section shortly after that. That's where I am stuck too.

This is not the part where you need to borrow an energy ball from one of the three sockets to get back outta that room via the lift-hole, but after that. You come to the end of a corridor that you have already traversed and the see-thru glass lift comes up when you approach. When you stand on it, it just stays there...

I'm stuck at this part too. Fun game though :)

Are you back with alyx yet or still by the core?

Because right after the 3 energyball puzzle with the lift that blocks you, you meet up with Alyx and move on from there.

Pics help a lot. =p

No need to dash about mate - just get the elevator to go up once you have shot your 3rd energy balls into the receptors down below - concentrate on getting to the lift, and forget the core engergy buffer thingy at the top of the lift. Once back up top - turn round, and through the broken window, go to the "energy ball shaft" thingy - grab a ball, turn back around and fire it into your objective...easy in hindsight!

Back