Stuck: "head to the horse"

T

the_B_man

Hi, I'm at "Follow Freeman"... inside an obliterated building. Outside stands a large pillar atop which rests a statue of a horse.

My squad tells me to head towards the horse... but I've gone in circles and can't figure out how to get there.

I know I'm gonna feel like an idiot when someone tells me.. but I'm gonna cave and ask for help :)

Get to the top of the building (you'll have to wait for the striders to clear the passage for you, they're scripted to smash down some walls with their guns), kill the striders, then there should be some beams you can balance on that leads you to above the street with the horse statue. Just jump down to street level. :)

Heh.. what a brain fart. I'd already killed the striders prior to my wandering in circles... after your help however, I saw, for the first time, the girders that I needed to run across. Thanks very much!

In all honesty, I got stuck there as well... at least it's not just me who had to potter around for a while before stumbling across them :D

I was also stuck on that for a few minuts as well. The only other place where I was stuck was in the room with all of the lasers and guns on the way to the right generator. I died 3 times before I finally got to the switch.

yeah, it was a while before i figured out you had to jump

Yeah, I just spent a solid hour wandering back and forth around that darn building, re-re-re-re-retracing my steps looking for some sort of horse before I said "screw it" and came here searching for the word "horse". Thanks for the info.

Banaticus said:
Yeah, I just spent a solid hour wandering back and forth around that darn building, re-re-re-re-retracing my steps looking for some sort of horse before I said "screw it" and came here searching for the word "horse". Thanks for the info.

Thank you for searching first. It's too bad other people don't do that as well. I got stuck at that same spot for like 45 minutes just walking in circles. :LOL:

Heh, did you "stick" this thread yourself? I think the sticked threads are at the top and it seems you just named your topic:
"Stuck: "head to the horse"" and it doesn't have the status "sticked. :D

I was stuck there for a few minutes jsut because I coudln't find the damn horse, then i looked up and saw it like "duh"

stinger.aim92 said:
Heh, did you "stick" this thread yourself? I think the sticked threads are at the top and it seems you just named your topic:
"Stuck: "head to the horse"" and it doesn't have the status "sticked. :D

Ah now I see it, you meant you were stuck. Looked at it from another POV. :p

same here. this and the lever to move the platform in Ravenholm

I only got stuck outside the gates when your being bombarded by the super weapon dealie. Then I found the door.

I spent 10 minutes running around pointlessly before I noticed that bloody door.

JunkieXL said:
The title of this thread is very misleading. :|

Maybe if you're an idiot.

Stuck(cannot proceed farther in the game):"head to the horse" (barneys line to tell you where to go, this also tells people exactly what part of the game he is in to make it easier.)

Back