Stuck In Anticitizen One: Pics included!

MadDog31

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm TOTALLY stuck and I've resorted to asking to see how to get out of this situation...I've gotten to the part where there's a bottomless pit basically with a bunch of broken stairs. I've tried climbing up to the top on boxes, nothing. Tried looking for pipes and valves, nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks guys,
Ian

Attachments

• AC1.jpg
    AC1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 235
  • AC2.jpg
    AC2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 237
I'm not entirely sure, but I think you have to drop down onto the broken stairs and continue in that way until you reach a level with an accessible doorway.

Is this the part with a wandering zombie and Combine troops above you? A map name could be more useful than pictures sometimes...

Edcrab said:
Is this the part with a wandering zombie and Combine troops above you?

It certainly looks like that bit - I think you enter this area from fairly high up, you just need to drop down a couple of levels then go through a door as I remember.

MadDog31 said:
I've gotten to the part where there's a bottomless pit basically with a bunch of broken stairs.

Maybe you dropped down too far? Try doing what Edcrab said - 'I think you have to drop down onto the broken stairs and continue in that way until you reach a level with an accessible doorway'.

Tell us if you work it out, or need more help :)

Go to the level where the doors slightly move, go into the side room, and kill the headcrab, then use the gravity gun through the glass windows to pull the wooden beam out of the doors from behinds, then go back round to the doors and push them open. Done and area cleared. I was stuck here for several minutes as well.

Back