Stuck in Anticitizen One

G

george3761

Okay i'm at the point where i've crawled thru a crawl space, knocked out the grate, was attacked by the flying saw bug things,then cleared the 3 soldiers from an abandoned building. The building has an open center with about 4 levels with catwalks all the way around except where they are busted up or stairways are missing. This is where i can not figure where to go. I can not get up to the top level catwalk. I've looked everywhere else. Is that catwalk where i need to be? If so how in the heck to i get up there?
Thanks in advance!!

Go into the shed near the edge and hit the switch, a platform will come down and get you.

No shed, no switch. I'd post a pic but i don't know how. The building has large skyl ights and the walkways are around the inside of the structure. The combine that attacks does so from the upper most walkways. I think i have to get up there to get out but the stairway has a huge gap that can not be crossed or jumped. It is also to long to try to put a long board across.

Duh! Had to remove a crossbar blocking a door. You can only see the bar by looking thru a window with wire mesh. Used the gravity gun and i'm out. Now i've worked my way to the shed. I don't know how i missed it before.

It's easy to miss. I spent about 5 minutes looking for an alternative exit only to discover the crossbar later.

Back