Stuck in entanglement, level d8

ray2624

Reaction score
Theres 2 parrallel corridors, ground floor. 2 cabinets with tripod guns. Tried stacking boxes to reach upper level but couldn't make it, Ray.

can u post a screenshot? i can't quite work out where u r

Seriously, why don't you try a bit of thought. You were only just stuck on the previous map!

Anyways, you're supposed to be attacked at this point by hordes of people. No idea why you aren't getting attacked.

No idea. All the gates are locked.
I give a scene about half an hour and then I get frustrated.
No patience, Ray.

The hords of soldiers won't come and attack you until you've set up the tripod guns!
Placing the last gun triggers the attack.

I got a hint, and it worked. Set the guns up in their lockers. You have to take em out set em down and get around to the front so they're pointed the right way. Make sure there is one in each outer locker and the third on either side. Get into the remaining locker and crouch, and wait. If you get bored stay crouched and go exchange some fire and then get back into the locker. When they come in, it's a turkey-shoot. Most walk right past, if you're quick on the trigger even the ones who try and engage will lose. I've experimented with this and even scuttled out far enough to roll grenades. But a couple of times there was never a fight. The comment about setting up the last gun being the trigger is spot on.

Back