Stuck in Entanglement

N

Naz

Help! I'm in the prison (Nova Prospekt) in the "Entanglement" episode where you set up the three tripos machine gun thingys. I am taking a major ass whiping here! The soldiers pour in from four different directions, knock down my tripods easily, and blow me away with guns, grenades, and those whirling, flying knife-blade things. I try to run, shoot, set my tripods back up, and stay alive, but I can't make it through.

Any advice? Is there a good place to position the tripods where they can't knowck them down so easily?

i'm havin the same problem. i resorted to using cheats to get through it, but then i felt bad.

press the use key and then flip around with the mouse. The key so survive is to put the turrets in a tight circle in the middle of the room you fin them in. then hide yourself in the shelter where you grabed them and be ready with the gravity gun. DO NOT PUT BARRELS OR CRATES as barricades!

ino a trick :) dont move the guns 1st. (its all on triggers). Place a wall on one side of the small room with the guns (ya know the one) out of barrels and other stuff u can get ur hands on. Then place the 3 guns next to each other roughly near the door. I wanted to see the AI, so i dragged the desks and stuff from upstairs and even the damn cabinet from the start :). That should keep u going...got thru it pretty easily.

Try setting up the turrets close to you so you can pick them back up easily, and you could try to hide in one of the boxes that you took the turrets out of with a shotgun in your hands.

The Chicken Way Out....

I finally beat this thing after a bunch of attempts by just running around like an idiot and shooting enemies with the shotgun. But here's an easy way...

There's a prison cell on the upper level (as you face the turret gun compartments, it is to your right. Fisrt pile boxes (three high) so you can climb up there. Next grab the turrets with the gravity gun and shoot them up to the cell. The enemies start coming after you grab the second turret, so you need to work fast. Climb up to the cell, set up the turret guns near the cell door and just wait for all the soldiers to die. Keep your gravity gun so you can play catch with the grenades, and blast the manhacks!

It's a "sissy way", but it sure was fun after getting waxed all those times!

All I did was set up the turrets in different cells and went nuts with with shotgun and magnum. Only took me three tries on normal and it was crazy fun.

Hi all!
I'm kinda stucked.. Everybody is talkin bout 3 turrets but i got only two... I place them and ... nothing happends. Nobody is coming. What can i do? Please help!!!

I put them all into one of the little cells at the side, and it worked like the charm the first time I tried that strategy.

The enemies can only come from one side, they have to get pretty close to you (and nearly straight in front) to be able to attack you, and it's very easy to reset the guns if they're tipped over.

Kronzky said:
I put them all into one of the little cells at the side, and it worked like the charm the first time I tried that strategy.

The enemies can only come from one side, they have to get pretty close to you (and nearly straight in front) to be able to attack you, and it's very easy to reset the guns if they're tipped over.

Is this the part when Alex telling you to use turrets to defend yourself while she tries to disable the field?

Sappy said:
Yes, it sounds like that part. BTW, on the part with the three turrets, use the gravity gun to grab the mah-hacks (flying saw thingies) and throw them into the wall. Much easier way to kill them.

diluted said:
Yes, it sounds like that part. BTW, on the part with the three turrets, use the gravity gun to grab the mah-hacks (flying saw thingies) and throw them into the wall. Much easier way to kill them.

The turrets are in a "shelf" with an energie barrier.. Is this it? There are only two turrets in it...

Sappy said:
The turrets are in a "shelf" with an energie barrier.. Is this it? There are only two turrets in it...

You use turrets at three times during that chapter, first there are only 2 turrets, the second time you use 3 and I can't remember how many there was the third time.

Mevoki said:
You use turrets at three times during that chapter, first there are only 2 turrets, the second time you use 3 and I can't remember how many there was the third time.

I put the twp turrets and nothing happends... nobody is coming...

Back