Stuck in Sandtrap (Spoilers)

T

Talst

OK so I'm loving it all, and have not needed any help for any of the rest of it so far - but my brain has frozen on this one.

Sandtrap - Giant Ant Lion in pit after the thumper you activate with the small generator. Big pit, nothing showing take a couple of steps and the biggest bitch of an Ant Lion shows up and is proves to be impervious to all ammo - not enough gear that I can see to jump on to avoid the spawn, even with shifting stuff around with Grav gun. Can't kill it with anything that I can see, and the machine gunner round the corner doesn't keep it off you back.

There is an obvious and simple solution, but I just can't see it - help greatly apreciated.

well you must
kill the bitch. you have to. you get something that is indespensible after you kill this antlion, and in my opinion, shortly after this section comes the greatest bit of gameplay ever in any game. :) of course i still have to beat the game... but meh, i was floored. anyways, you gotta kill the bitch ass antlion guard, and yes, it takes a beating but DOES infact die :) think of it like a charging bull and you're the guy with the red cape...

hope this helps...

Thanks

Thanks mate - the challenge to actualy do it still remains, and there was me hoping for a "well you just stack the barrels" solution lol.

you just gotta shoot the crap outta it, use the magnum =)

12 shots to the face with a shotgun will do. Just stay out of her way when she charges.

And this isn't the last time you will come in contact with one of those!

Back