Stuck in the prison,

U

ufukkocolu

I an in the prison, I set up three turrets, and I killed tens of soldiers. Alex keeps saying, "More soldiers are coming" then there are none left. Alex said "I'll catch up with you" but she never came. The gates are electrified, and upstairs are too high to jump?

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Alyx should show up, but others have had some trouble with this, as well. Not sure what the solution is.

Normally she's standing on the left balcony, if you're facing the wall with the health and suit chargers. I think she only jumps off if you get close to her (if you see her).

Yeah, Im having trouble with this part as well, the first time I made it to this part, heaps of soldiers appeared and I ended up kicking the bucket, but every game I have reloaded since then, they havent appeared except for maybe a few and Alyx is still talking to me and the last thing she says is that she is on her way, I activated 'noclip' and found her at the top of the balcony to the left of the first aid etc and she just stands there and looks at you.
I assumed this mightve had something to do with the 'AI disabled' problem but it doesnt make any difference whether I enable AI or not.

Any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Back