Stuck. Need some help.

R

rjcarr

I can't seem to get past this point. What is the trick. I tried putting the crate in the water, and using barrels to climb the fence. No luck so far.

Here's a screenshot.

Thanks

just get your airboat to go through that passage on the left (but when in the airboat go facing where you are standing

Hey guys, I've taken the airboat through the left side but the other steel door (same as the one in screen shot) is also closed and I don't see any way to get through it. There is one small door on the left with health inside. No other doors.

What am I missing here?

you have to drive your airboat up on the little sidewalk where all the guards were, and effectivly bypass the gate.

Hi Hazar. I did drive up on the sidewalk. How do I bypass the gate? I looked in the room, but there are no switches.

I actually backtracked and found a tunnel I missed. I'm at the Black Mesa facility with the dog robot.

This game is incredible.

Yeah I feel bad for the folks who get stuck because I found the game incredibly intuitive and didn't get stumped once. Just shut myself off from the gaming community for the Friday I got it and the Saturday I finished it. Fun, fun, fun.

Damn, I would feel pretty lousy if I only had 2 days of enjoyment playing this game. This is a great adventure, and I wish it would never end.

This isn't a race to the fiinish. This is about fun, fun, fun.

And it is still giving me that 3 days into it.

Back