Stuck on our benefactors please help..

KnifeKnight

Reaction score
ok i just had my weps confiscated, and watched dr. breem do his thing on the TV's but now there is no where to go... every way is blocked by force feilds. Its probably something really obvious

If you see these energy pulses going upwards in a small beam, they are what power the forcefields... use the grav gun to take them out and unlock the door.

im stuck there too and there are no beams, only one that is way too far away from the manipulator and also you cant jump at all...

can i get a screenshot please.Dr.Beem tends to talk alot.

what screen was the Dr talking on was it a big screen,2 small ones?Try to get a better description of where you are.

:EDIT: going 2 sleep srry.

PeXa said:
i tried to upload 2 i hope they both work

I don't see how that pic refers to:

If you see these energy pulses going upwards in a small beam, they are what power the forcefields... use the grav gun to take them out and unlock the door.
QUOTE]

but i'm going in to try!

sigh :/ i mean come on..............................WHERE are the energy pulses that go up in a small beam and there are no doors to unlock only force fields to disable...

if its the area with the 3 walkways going to a center then there is a switch and you avtivate it. after that, step into the middle part and itll become an elevator.

here is a better shot from the same area just left a little bit

i cant seem to do anything with that beam of light

no pexa there is no weapons they just got taken away and i am standing in that room with 4 energy beams that took the guns away, and I walk reallly slow and i can't jump.m Its right after you take the cart ride and they drop you.

if you mean how you get across that bridge i think you need to jump on one of the railings lol and to deactivate the shields you need to get all the gold orb things that power them outa its field type thingy :)

BTT said:
no pexa there is no weapons they just got taken away and i am standing in that room with 4 energy beams that took the guns away, and I walk reallly slow and i can't jump.m Its right after you take the cart ride and they drop you.

yeh i know there are no weapons apart from the manipulator, and i have been past the bit with 4 beams.. i have killed a fair few combine soldiers with my manipulator and now there are forcefeilds and a bar (shown in my second sceen shot) there are no switches, no buttons, there is a computer that i dismantled and that done nothing

that light beam doesnt do anything......i threw the combine into it, kinda funny....anyways......there are some jump manuevers you gotta do.....i literally didnt even get stuck on it, so its probably something simple you overlooked.......godspeed

Ok its here i can barely move and i can't jump and there is no manipulator what do i do?

d3_citadel_030000.jpg

just copy link into browser.

thats the bit when u get the second grav gun, it should auto open and u will then go to dark matter level i think, maybe its a glitch or something,

well i just wait there and nothign happens, does it load a new level or something>?

Ok it's a screw up. The same thing happened to me and I couldn't jump. It was fixed after i loaded another save and then loaded it back.

At first I thought I couldn't jump because my New Toy was forcing me down or something =P

The grav. gun should be there...maybe you just cant see it....you have to pick it up before anything happens.....

okay well i finally got past it, the way i did it was rip the computer monitor out of the wall, put it upside down and put it next to the railing and then walked up over the monitor and then suddenly i regained my ability to jump and i made it over the railing. from my observations it is a bug that prohibits you from jumping, a really anoying bug....

K I figured it out when i dropped my weapons it would never drop my old grav gun so i loaed the level way back there thx for the help though

Back