Stuck on the last bit (Typical)

Yes I finished I'm now plying EP1, stuck on the bit where you press a button and loads of those magnetic mines pop out, I'm looking for a walkthrough on this site.

Because of my Ataxia I can't work, so all I do now is play games, HL2, took about 2 wks of nearly solid play, eBay are selling EP1's for about £12.00. is that good.

Can Ataxia be cured? Anyway, I have heard of a good piece of news that scientists are developing technology in which computer user can control the computer with their mind or brain waves something like that, without using any keyboard or mouse. It is already in a testing stage and it has been, till now, a success. That means in the foreseeable future, you may be able to play computer games, of course work as well, like everybody else despite the obstacle you are facing.

Can Ataxia be cured? Anyway, I have heard of a good piece of news that scientists are developing technology in which computer user can control the computer with their mind or brain waves something like that, without using any keyboard or mouse. It is already in a testing stage and it has been, till now, a success. That means in the foreseeable future, you may be able to play computer games, of course work as well, like everybody else despite the obstacle you are facing.

No nothing, not even a single drug, has been developed yet, I don't work because I can't, I'd love to work, I'm not one of those scamers to pretend to be I'll.

I think I found the piece of news, in English, I told previously.
I have made the important words bold.
www.discover.com said:
BrainGate, the most sophisticated brain-computer interface yet tested in humans, is being developed by John Donoghue, head of the Brain Science Program at Brown University, through a company he cofounded: Cyberkinetics Neurotechnology Systems. In June 2004, Nagle became the first patient to receive an experimental implant in a part of his brain that controls hand and arm movement. The implant is a square silicon chip just four millimeters (about 1/6 of an inch) wide, studded with an array of 100 hair-thin electrodes. The chip sits on the surface of the brain, while the electrodes delve midway into the brain's two-millimeter-thick cortex to eavesdrop on neurons that normally signal muscles to move. A bundle of gold wires sends those signals out through a connector affixed to the top of the skull, and to an amplifier the size of a cigar box; they then travel by fiber-optic cable to a dishwasher-size cart of computers. During training sessions for BrainGate, the computer software learns to associate patterns of neural activity with the intent to move a hand in a particular direction; it can use those intentions to pilot a computer cursor or, if all goes as planned, a motorized wheelchair.

Wait for 5 more years.

Wait for 5 more years.

I'm a realist and accepted my fate years ago, in 5 yrs time Ill be fed through a tube, but I do have 2 kids 8 and 9, I'm hoping drugs can stop them developing the symptoms, stem cell research will be the key I think.

I am a pragmatic. Theoretically, stem cell can acturally cure you when the technology is more advanced in the future. But BrainGate is a technology that you cannot ignore, it really helps you a lot in your life while you are waiting for further development of medical treatment.

Anyway, so much for technology here...

I am a pragmatic. Theoretically, stem cell can acturally cure you when the technology is more advanced in the future. But BrainGate is a technology that you cannot ignore, it really helps you a lot in your life while you are waiting for further development of medical treatment.

Anyway, so much for technology here...

I didn't know about brainGate, its fantastiic technology, I'll try and see if a UK person can trial it,(Me), thanks for that.

More rambling, Hectic Glenn, have you played EP2.

Ep2 isn't out yet, and to the best of my knowlege Hectic isn't a playtester for Valve. So I'd guess no.

Looking for any more games to play, Privateer?

Ep2 isn't out yet, and to the best of my knowlege Hectic isn't a playtester for Valve. So I'd guess no.

Looking for any more games to play, Privateer?

I'm looking forward to EP2 or HL3, I can see why it won.

I'm playing other games now, on 1 of them, the door needs hacking. in order to do so I need too use the movement keys, interact and a time limit are
used, as yet it beats me and theres no cheating can be used.

Ive just finished another by downloading, saved games.

Back