Stuck on Water Hazard Sludge pipe

M

MarsdeNation

OK I have gotten off the hover boat, gone through the big flood gates, to meet the helicopter that will harrass you until you get to the first pipe with toxic sludge that you have to run through.

I get through this pipe with 5 health left. Thankfully the helicopter does not follow me any further as I continue along past some old derelict fishing boats, until I get to another larger pipe with lots of toxic sludge that I seem to have to walk through.

I can't get around the pipe, on top of the pipe or anything, the only way though seems to be to walk through the sludge, but I do not have enough life to go far. There is a medi kit near by, and I manage to get my life back to around 55. I get through the sludge to a crate that is floating, which has a medi kit in it, but I do not last much longer.

All other attempts to find some where to stop or get through a gap in the pipe have failed, the game will not let me get through any gaps........ :hmph:

Any ideas other than go back in the game and conserve as much life as possible?

Umm, you're supposed to keep that boat with you for the entire water hazard level. You drive it through the pipes.

insig said:
Umm, you're supposed to keep that boat with you for the entire water hazard level. You drive it through the pipes.

He's right. You are supposed to keep it and even longer.

Later, an Alien Slave will fix a gun on it

Yeah, you're supposed to keep the boat the entire level. I found it a bit confusing, it often seems like you're supposed to leave it. But no.

You will know every time when you need to ditch a vehicle, they make it clear.

HA HA HA....only now do I realise......

thank you all.

You'd be surprised by what you can drive up and over with that airboat ;)

Start over from the last point you had the boat. If you spawn a new one, you won't get the upgrade later on.

I'm at the sludge pipe and it's been so long since I had a boat I can't even remember when I couldn't get it by something. . . Are we still talking about the air boat I jumped the ramp with after floating the ramp with the blue barrel? Or was there a second one I totally missed?

bobben49 said:
I'm at the sludge pipe and it's been so long since I had a boat I can't even remember when I couldn't get it by something. . . Are we still talking about the air boat I jumped the ramp with after floating the ramp with the blue barrel? Or was there a second one I totally missed?
Same one.

Back