Stuck OUTSIDE the Laser Room in Follow Freeman

M

MorpheusFLA

Okay, I threw a hopper into the laser room and the door slammed shut, (with me outside). Now all I can hear is a beep beep beep from inside the room like a timer. How do I get into that room or is there another way to the 3rd generator?

I am on day 2 of not going anywhere fast :(

Well I remember I got stuck inside that room and had to restart the level, I'm not sure if you can get around it from outside.

I don't think there's anyway of getting in there now, you're supposed to go in there and avoid the lasers, but you set them off before you even got inside. Try loading a previous save point

load a game and just jump over the lasers until you get to the end, the path is pretty clear.

Nutcrackr, I went to the link in your sig and then exited immediately when I red the top. What happens if you stick around?

duckmoose said:
Nutcrackr, I went to the link in your sig and then exited immediately when I red the top. What happens if you stick around?
Damn... I stayed there for 5 min. oh noes... :bonce:

The first time I played that room I didn't find the path thru the lasers so I jammed the door with a table and slowly killed the turrets with guns. It was pretty sweet, until I found out I could've done it 10x faster, easier, and without wasting ammo.

Back