Stupid Criminals...

pentagon

Reaction score
When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

A woman was reporting her car as stolen, and mentioned that there was a car phone in it. The policeman taking the report called the phone and told the guy that answered that he had read the ad in the newspaper and wanted to buy the car. They arranged to meet, and the thief was arrested.

David Posman, 33, was arrested recently in Providence, R.I, after allegedly knocking out an armored car driver and stealing the closest four bags of money. It turned out they contained $800 in PENNIES, weighed 30 pounds each, and slowed him to a stagger during his getaway so that police officers easily jumped him from behind. Drug-possession defendant

Christopher Johns, on trial in March in Pontiac, Michigan, said he had been searched without a warrant. The prosecutor said the officer didn't need a warrant because a "bulge" in Christopher's jacket could have been a gun. Nonsense, said Christopher, who happened to be wearing the same jacket that day in court. He handed it over so the judge could see it. The judge discovered a packet of cocaine in the pocket and laughed so hard he required a five-minute recess to compose himself.

Clever drug traffickers used a propane tanker truck entering El Paso from Mexico. They rigged it so propane gas would be released from all of its valves while the truck concealed 6,240 pounds of marijuana. They were clever, but not bright. They misspelled the name of the gas company on the side of the truck.

Oklahoma City -Dennis Newton was on trial for the armed robbery of a convenience store in a district court this week when he fired his lawyer. Assistant district attorney Larry Jones said Newton, 47, was doing a fair job of defending himself until the store manager testified that Newton was the robber. Newton jumped up, accused the woman of lying and then said, "I should of blown your [expletive] head off." The defendant paused, then quickly added, "-if I'd been the one that was there." The jury took 20 minutes to convict Newton and recommend a 30-year sentence.

R.C. Gaitlin, 21, walked up to two patrol officers who were showing their squad car computer equipment to children in a Detroit neighborhood. When he asked how the system worked, the officers asked him for a piece of identification. Gaitlin gave them his driver's license, they entered it into the computer, and moments later they arrested Gaitlin because information on the screen showed that Gaitlin was wanted for a two-year-old armed robbery in St. Louis, Missouri.

-----

feel free to post any you come across ;]

there was a woman int he us who got her hand run over by her next door neighbours car. she successfully sued them for $6000 + (i think that much). What she didn't tell the court was that she was stealing her nextdoor neigbours hub caps. :D

There was another woman that tripped over a baby in a shop. She too sued the shop for not providing chil-care facilities. she didn't tell the court that the baby was her own.

A thief was trying to rob somebodies house, when he fell off their wall, and impaled his knee on an iron gardening stake. He then sued them successfully for having dangerous items at their residence

There was someone who sued a neighbor because thier dog bit her, but she was shooting the dog repeatievly with a pellet gun :|

A guy advertised his car in the paper, specifying the price as "2000 bananas" (meaning dollars). A woman turned up and arranged to buy the car, turning up again later with, yeap, you guessed it, 2000 bananas. Courts ruled in her favour :D

pentagon said:
Oklahoma City -Dennis Newton was on trial for the armed robbery of a convenience store in a district court this week when he fired his lawyer. Assistant district attorney Larry Jones said Newton, 47, was doing a fair job of defending himself until the store manager testified that Newton was the robber. Newton jumped up, accused the woman of lying and then said, "I should of blown your [expletive] head off." The defendant paused, then quickly added, "-if I'd been the one that was there." The jury took 20 minutes to convict Newton and recommend a 30-year sentence.
30 years!, isnt a death sentence 25 years?

A guy went to rob a Petrol/Gas station with his work clothes (logo of where he worked) on and a name tag

hahahh, how are people so stupid ?

as ethan would say "you must be breaking some sort of stupidity level" - not word perfect.

these are all great

Ireland - 2 guys in the bathroom think it could be great to pull a con-job on a fast food outlet (this has been done many times)...They spilled water on the floor and one guy took practice runs and falls...Eventually, satisfied, they did the real one and the friend ran out...

Case was thrown out because a video showed the whole thing...

[Edit] remembered another - guy walks into store with a bag on his head - forgot to cut eye-holes :dozey:

Edit] remembered another - guy walks into store with a bag on his head - forgot to cut eye-holes

ROFL! Brilliant! what a fool.

a burgular was on families roof attempting a break in he fell thru the skylight and broke his leg and he sued the family for a loada cash.

A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. The first one shouted, "Nobody move!" When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him.

LOL

my personal fav was the two robbers that were holding up a convinance store. One held the clerk at gunpoint and got the cash, the other filled out a contest form, complete with real name, age, and address...

I can only think of that TV show they had here where they left out tempting catches for would-be thieves and then booby-trapped them with alarms, cameras and the like. The best one was the truck full of expensive-looking TVs that they parked on a street with its back door down. Some chav looked around to see if anybody was watching (not knowing there was a camera recording the whole thing from an opposite window) and then furtively ducked inside the truck. Instantly security men ran from their hiding places and closed the back door on him. The sides of the truck then turned out to be curtains which were drawn back to reveal prison bars. The truck then drove through the streets with the thief inside, with a big sign saying 'THIEF'. The guy inside even tried to climb out and escape, but to no avail. :D

Sulkdodds said:
I can only think of that TV show they had here where they left out tempting catches for would-be thieves and then booby-trapped them with alarms, cameras and the like. The best one was the truck full of expensive-looking TVs that they parked on a street with its back door down. Some chav looked around to see if anybody was watching (not knowing there was a camera recording the whole thing from an opposite window) and then furtively ducked inside the truck. Instantly security men ran from their hiding places and closed the back door on him. The sides of the truck then turned out to be curtains which were drawn back to reveal prison bars. The truck then drove through the streets with the thief inside, with a big sign saying 'THIEF'. The guy inside even tried to climb out and escape, but to no avail. :D
SWAG! excellent programme. Channel 5 has few of those. My other favourites of theirs is wen they rig cars and bikes. Some examples are...

Car rigged with giant inflatable balloons which squashed you
Car Rigged with floam and white liquid which sprays all over them
Car falls apart, wheels, doors and bonnet break
Car radio comes on and makes them take a quiz in order to be freed and not tortured! (car automatically locks them in everytime)
Bike rigged with water and white paint under the seat to spray theives!
Bike rigged with small thruster to propel them into a wall
Bike rigged for both wheels to fall off on cue

That programme is awesome, never gets old exposing these scum!

Dasparov said:
30 years!, isnt a death sentence 25 years?
No, I think the death sentence is somewhat more permanent than that.

yeah, but im surprised that people allowed themselves to be shown on telly trying to steal stuff. They must have got paid or something.

i think there was this guy who had a rifle like thing and was robbing a convenience store, so when he grabbed for the money, he put the gun down on the counter, and before the robber could get the money, the shopkeeper took the gun and pointed it at the robber, then the robber ran out of the store

Back