Stupid Pcworld.co.uk

Just because they made one tiny mistake there doesn't mean they are retarded Jon, i got my new card from there remember and it was a decent price aswell.

yer...they make loads of mistakes..like the time when CZ was out and they put the game as a 12 not a 15

Jon this isnt really important stuff, there are plenty of other places then PC world if your pissed off then ok fair enough but dont tell the world because no-one gives a damn !

i posted this as a joke..not bcos im "pissed" off.
im just showing the world how shity PCWORLD is.

I like em, if they were so "shity" they wouldn't be one of the UK's leading no.1 stores for PC accessories, upgrades etc etc

PCWorld aren't known for their indepth technological insight, but that hardly matters to the sort of people who go into their stores. Hint: they aren't usually looking for the latest and greatest tech.

Thats going on the express train to bbspot.com!

EDIT I thought it was a link to the actual site, ah well never mind. someone go there first!

pc world are my enemies, they have been offering prices waaaay too high, but its ok for them because their mainstream buyers are usually computer users who are not highly educated with average computer use, skills etc. SAYING THAT, it is sometimes used when they have sales, or they are jus easier to buy quickly from since they are more of a market store than cheap online places.

Back