Subscribing to a Download Site

Fliko

Reaction score
I was wondering, what is the best site (In your opinion) To subscribe to. (Like Fileplanet, Filefront, IGN, 3d Gamers etc.)
I was wondering, I might try getting a subscription, and was wondering if it was worth it (Was looking at Fileplanet).

Hmm fileplanet is good, blazing fast download speeds...also if you subscribe to fileplanet it is connected to IGN, so you also get the subscription there too to watch all the large size movies and get access to subscriber-only content. Not a bad deal

For some reason, I get dl speeds of 800-900kb/s at FileFront without subscribing.

Free is the way to go.

fileplanet is best for subscriptions. filefront is best if you want it for free (not as long wait times)

Deemo said:
fileplanet is best for subscriptions. filefront is best if you want it for free (not as long wait times)
Filefront currently has 15-30 min waits :|

Fliko said:
Filefront currently has 15-30 min waits :|
i figured out a way to get around that
edit: ill post but i hope they dont find out about this and stop it working...
click download now beside the europe link (after a while it will ask for a name/password if its full). Right click on click here and copy the link. It will be like ftp://ftp.etc.etc/etc. Paste the link in a new tab/window and change ftp://ftp.etc to http://ftp.etc, hit enter and no more waiting.

Fliko said:
I was wondering, what is the best site (In your opinion) To subscribe to. (Like Fileplanet, Filefront, IGN, 3d Gamers etc.)
I was wondering, I might try getting a subscription, and was wondering if it was worth it (Was looking at Fileplanet).
If you have to subscribe to one then you might aswell choose Fileplanet. They give subscribers access to game betas before anyone else a lot of the time.

Reaktor4 said:
i figured out a way to get around that
edit: ill post but i hope they dont find out about this and stop it working...
click download now beside the europe link (after a while it will ask for a name/password if its full). Right click on click here and copy the link. It will be like ftp://ftp.etc.etc/etc. Paste the link in a new tab/window and change ftp://ftp.etc to http://ftp.etc, hit enter and no more waiting.
I've never had it ask me for a U/P..maybe it's because I don't go to the europe ones, or maybe your talking about subscriber ones? D:

Back