Superbowl Thread

Well that was a 16-0 season and 18-0 in playoffs. And like one fan poster read "18-1"

one more thing, often sports are rigged and involving money behind the scenes.

I like the commercial about the champions shirts. Basically throw out the one for the Pats.

It's not always the best all around team wins, and that's why you play the game. See MLB 2006 NLCS and World Series.

EDIT: My favorite commercial was when guys were looking at a lady with a unibrow.

lol House fans.
"all new House, BUT more celebration when we come back"

house.jpg

Sweet Jesus I came.

**** yeah! Giants kicked your undefeated ass!

Manning was awesome this game, and Brady was a lot worse than usual. Take your undefeated asses somewhere else suckas, you still couldnt win the game that mattered.

at least the halftime show wasn't crap this year.

Are you serious? It may not have been as crappy as the past few years, but it was still crap. Its like... most are pitbull shit... but this one was Stallion shit. Still shit. Everyone who stayed to watch it agreed that it just made us want to go to bed, rather than watch football.

Arg...that game made me angry. I am not that big of a football fan but I would have liked to see history. If the giants won they would have been the second team ever with a perfect record in a season. Their offense was crap most of the game...they screwed up a lot. Their defense managed to play very well and kept them in the lead for a while. Unfortunately it wasn't enough as their offense couldn't get the yards they needed.

The game wasn't all bad though...I thought Jordin Sparks did an amazing job singing the national anthem. I was suprised.

Yeah the Giants defence was rock solid at times, sacking Brady 5 times was phenomenal. Just showed some big Pats weaknesses :(

wow the guy blocking the offensive runner/tackler(in white) sucked.

Wow. What a bunch of jerks the Pats are! All lead by the idiocy and rudeness of that rotten sport Belichik. Walking off the field, being a curt ass for the press? Cheating for years? ;)

I am SO GLAD the Giants took all the wind out of their sails and helped destroy their "perfect season" altogether (they said if they didnt win the Superbowl it would be all for naught). Hahahahahahaha! Go home (then go to jail).

****, I'm still feeling the hurt.

Sports radio and the news won't let it go. ;(

And to top it all off... TIVO CUT OFF THE LAST HALF OF HOUSE BECAUSE OF THE GOD DAMN PREGAME REPORT! WRRRRRRRRY! ;( ;( ;( ;(

Back