Superhero Mod?

BRODIEMAN2k4

Reaction score
Do you think someone will make a superhero mod for CS:S?

I think it would be very intresting in Source

Sure they will. I'll bet pretty much every popular server mod will go to source.

moved to general editing, you'll probably get a better response there, since its not really CS:S but Source that it'll be a mod for.

Ah. The superhero cs mod on source .. That would be sweet. My guess is that it won't take to long to make it, since it's based on cs and not an entirely new mod.

I've been an admin on a superhero server for a long time, and we have talked about trying to make a shero mod for css. I haven't got a clue about the modding itself, so I just do the brainstorming and a friend of mine do the programming :) On source we might be able to make a lot of more superheroes and abilities, since a lot of my brainstorming was restricted by the cs-engine itself.

Superhero for CS:S, lol some of them allready have x-ray vision.

Incase anyof you didnt know what i was talking about,It's the Mod for Counter Strike (Not halflife) that is similar to the Warcraft mod where you play cs normally, the more kills you get the higher your level goes and the more powers you can select

i suck at explaining stuff

I tried the Warcraft mod once for CS but I got discouraged after constantly being killed 4 seconds into the match by a grenade that takes out the entire map..

SixThree said:
I tried the Warcraft mod once for CS but I got discouraged after constantly being killed 4 seconds into the match by a grenade that takes out the entire map..

hehe, yeah, wc-mod sucks. Superhero is much more fun.

Examples of what you can get when you reach a certain level:
Batman: Utility belt (start with colt, ak, deagle, usp, sig, awp etc)
Punisher: No reload. (totally f**ks up your aim, since you'll be spraying like a mad man)
Spiderman: Yeah. Move like spiderman with the web 'n shit.
Superman: More HP, AP, less gravity (jump higher etc)
Hulk: Stomp and make people being unable to move.
Flash: Run like the wind.

there are more and more of these, and the potential increases dramatically on the source engine. I guess Superman can actually fly on the source engine. That would be nice :)

How to create

Do u no how to create a Superhero Mod Server:sniper: :sniper: :| :frown: ;( :cheese: :rolling:

This guy really deserves an instaban.

But first he's going through the Angry Lawyer Hate Machine.

Ecthe|ioN said:
Ah. The superhero cs mod on source .. That would be sweet. My guess is that it won't take to long to make it, since it's based on cs and not an entirely new mod.

I've been an admin on a superhero server for a long time, and we have talked about trying to make a shero mod for css. I haven't got a clue about the modding itself, so I just do the brainstorming and a friend of mine do the programming :) On source we might be able to make a lot of more superheroes and abilities, since a lot of my brainstorming was restricted by the cs-engine itself.
Lucky you, I've played on a select few servers for years, and everyone is still like "Who the hell is Fliko?".
I'm tempted to read a tutorial and make a superhero mod, I just need motivation, I'm tempted because of all the free time I have.

When I was much younger, I loved servers that were well-endowed with mods.

Now I just wish you people would play the damn game... It's impossible to find a Goldsource server anymore that doesn't obscure the meaning of the game with custom mods, and soon Source will also be infested. Already every server in the world requires me to have a thousand retarded, superfluous custom files. D:

i know i never play css anymore as every server i go into requires me to download their lame maps and annoying fart sounds and map voting guis.

crackhead said:
i know i never play css anymore as every server i go into requires me to download their lame maps and annoying fart sounds and map voting guis.

Hahaha I was thinking the same exact thing crackhead

Well you cant go wrong with the quake sounds. They are just down right awesome. :D

crackhead said:

omg man so true i hate it! i only play in certian low ping servers:bounce:

Sgt. Redneck said:
Well you cant go wrong with the quake sounds. They are just down right awesome. :D
QFT
6char6char

Back