Sven Coop Media Update

A

Azlan

Sven Coop 2, the update to the original, is being created as a coop mode for Half-Life 2 (so two players can play through cool scenarios at the same time, as well as have other options like spawning monsters). They have released a few screenshots of one of the maps they are working on exclusively to us. [br]

[br]More shots are available at svencoop.com. Please note that these shots show work in progress.

Very nice!

Whats with the Margondesign.de thingy though :x

ya this mod is lookin great. One question tho:

i thought sven coop would incorporate coop play in the original hl2 levels. Am i mistaken? if we cant play those levels, it would really be a letdown

johnmedz said:
ya this mod is lookin great. One question tho:

i thought sven coop would incorporate coop play in the original hl2 levels. Am i mistaken? if we cant play those levels, it would really be a letdown

Co-op HL2 + new original maps, just like the original Sven Co-op for Half-life :)

Mapping looks very good. Cant wait.

Duracell said:
Very nice!

Whats with the Margondesign.de thingy though :x

MarGon is a mapper on are team, you should check out some of his other work on his website. Its very impressive. Just to add I might as well give you the rest of the screen shots:

Also sorry if you have seen some of this media before, I think we have released it about 3 times just adding little bits as we go along. Sorry if its a little tedious but we got are PR totally wrong and it all got a little messy. It doesn't help with everyone beens so busy. I was actually going to make some new screen shots today and get it all sorted and submit them here but it doesn't matter now. Sorry for all the confusion.

Oh and yes you can play hl2 in coop along with sven coop custom maps and custom gameplay mods, we are cattering for all gamers by simpily breaking the game down into simple gametypes which are fun, serious and competative. This is so we get the best of all the world of gaming all in one :D

Fun = Piss around with your friends and basicing have a good old laugh in the crazy world of Sven Coop.

Serious = Story based, maybe even emotional but you get to do it all with your friends following stories as they develope.

Competative = This will be more serious Sven Coop where you are challenged. Its hard to explain. But you work more as a team and its very hard to actually complete a level if you do not work together.

Anyway I will stop talking now, here are the other screen shots. I hope this cleared some things up.

sc2_depot0001.jpg

sc2_depot0004.jpg

sc2_depot0008.jpg

sc2_depot0006.jpg

Question: Are they going to stick to the enemies in HL2, or are they going to import enemies from HL1 or make/mod some enemies?

Back