Sweet Counter-Strike keychains.

Cuban4Hire said:
what a bunch of crap! haha...why WOULD anyone get those??
Yeah, I just finished reading your post, and then I noticed that little number in the top corner of your post, y'know... The one that says "Post Count". It seems you have less that 40, oops, y'know what that means? you aren't entitled to an opinion unless you have over 40 posts. Too bad. kthxbye.

Anyway I would like to order that little SAS one. It's just got a cool stance, heh. Worth buying just so you can play with it during boring speeches in school. K-BLAM!

Yellonet said:
I say if you buy shit like that you're a true nerd.

Agh, i hate people like you...

I'll explain why if asked - but i'd rather just go and watch little britain on bbc3.

dekstar said:
Yeah, I just finished reading your post, and then I noticed that little number in the top corner of your post, y'know... The one that says "Post Count". It seems you have less that 40, oops, y'know what that means? you aren't entitled to an opinion unless you have over 40 posts. Too bad. kthxbye.

Anyway I would like to order that little SAS one. It's just got a cool stance, heh. Worth buying just so you can play with it during boring speeches in school. K-BLAM!

Anyone is entitled to an opinion, regardless of their post count.

On-topic: I'm not sure why anyone would really want something like this, they look a bit tacky :)

Kinda nerdy I suppose. I went to school years ago with a guy who bought stuff like this (anime ones and stuff).

I suppose if I saw them in a shop somewhere, I'd probably buy one, but I wouldn't bother importing it.

And I wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid.

I wonder if those are violating any copy rights, if Valve lic. them, or if it's just to generic to matter?

heh, those are kindof cool. I used to have a few keychains on my backpack during high school, It would have been neat to have the cs guys.

dekstar said:

Bytch, im under 40 posts and i got an opinion for you. Go to hell. Go back and play some more CS and leave everyone alone. You seem to have played it a little to much by the way you talk and maybe you should grow up a little and get a job perhaps. Those keychains are ****ing retarted, but some people like em and some dont. You stupid 14 year old.

Aside from the burning rage of some people in this topic, I think those are kinda funny. Chibi CS characters.

dekstar said:

I'll admit the stance is cool but i bet your in it for the Orange Dildo....

figure-strap-cs-5.jpg

ApHeX_ said:
I'll admit the stance is cool but i bet your in it for the Orange Dildo....

figure-strap-cs-5.jpg

Haha yea, thats some light for phones/cameras I think, or so they say. :naughty: Dont really like the blue on the strap thing for the Terrorists, the green suits CS.

dekstar said:
Shut up. I wouldn't be talking because there are so many more people with thousands of more posts than you. This is the reason the mods disable post counts a long time ago.
Those keychains look like crap, and they are way overpriced, even at $5.00. :|

dekstar

Judging people by post counts means your an utter ****ing wanker.

Means nothing. A valve employee worth 10 of you could have a post count of 5, and because he hasnt spammed every thread chatting bollox, doesnt mean his opinion is less valid than yours. Infact it would be more valid simply because he hasnt sat spamming :)

Moron :)

Back