"Swine Flu" appears, quickly spreads to US.

I'm going to try to cure it with the disinfectant power of VODKA!@!

Hey guys I just thought of a great joke, okay okay okay, listen up;

"There's a virus. It's going to kill us all!"
"Yeah? When pigs fly!"
"Haven't you heard? Swine flu!"

This is probably my proudest moment ever.

Ok this is gunna sound weird but I just started coughing recently. My screaming shits are gone and I slept like a baby but I'm hoping its not related.

Ok this is gunna sound weird but I just started coughing recently. My screaming shits are gone and I slept like a baby but I'm hoping its not related.

so are the symptoms of swine flu just like a regular flu?

Is the swine flu stronger than a regular flu or is the big deal is that we just dont know how to treat it?

Anyway, if you get a fever and experience full body aches and muscle pain then i'd go see a doctor.

Guys my balls itched earlier I htink I have swine flu am I gonna die lol

qonfused can have all my stuff

Guys my balls itched earlier I htink I have swine flu am I gonna die lol

qonfused can have all my stuff

i heard somewhere that swine flu cures ball itch though, so you probably just caught something else

I wish you would turn into a pig. This disease is too boring.

I hope I wasn't the only one thinking this:

X4jaqo.jpg.gif

I enjoyed it but I can never take bird flu or swine flu seriously because I imagine a goose or a pig giving out little sneezes and that amuses me too much to be worried.

Nope, several people have made that joke, starting from page 1.

America really will **** the world up pretty bad.
-USA brought the e. crisis
-Mexico brought swine influenza
I wonder what will Brazil contribute.

^^ You can thank Japan for that.

Probably something rare and exotic from the Amazon.

AAAAMERICAAA......AAAAMERICAAAAAA

AMERICA **** YEAH!! COMING TO SAVE THE MOTHER **** DAY YEAH!!

This sucks because I'm moving to Texas this summer for grad school. Piss out my ass.

My school is about 9 miles away from the border. There are already people making excuses to not go to school. :\

No one can escape from this. Everyone will be ****ing dead at the end of the days.
Noooooooo

p.s., no cases in China lol

There is no god damn risk.
The *only* people who have died have been in Mexico, and of those 100-odd people, only 20 people have been established to have died from the disease.
It is not a worry.

your more likely to get Cancer or Genital diseases than get the Swine Flu. Wrap yo dik up!

So there were mosquitos near you, that means you had bird flu. Why doesn't anyone believe you?!
Um yeah, because that was my logic. Let me break it down:

- the bird flu was going around at the time (about 2001 2002 IIRC)
-I had the flu
-the bird flu had infiltrated my state
-it can be transmitted by the mosquito (-in fact that type of mosquito in particular was shown on my local news)
-I had mosquitoes living in my bedroom that I didn't notice at first
-I had mosquito bites before and during my illness
-I hadn't left my room much, since I was in my room writing music and was unemployed.
-I hadn't left my house in a while since I had a suspended drivers license
-shared bathroom and kitchen with my roommate and her 3 children - nobody else in my house got sick, because it's not contagious. What kind of flu is not contagious? The avian flu

Um yeah, because that was my logic. Let me break it down:

- the bird flu was going around at the time (about 2001 2002 IIRC)
-I had the flu
-the bird flu had infiltrated my state
-it can be transmitted by the mosquito (-in fact that type of mosquito in particular was shown on my local news)
-I had mosquitoes living in my bedroom that I didn't notice at first
-I had mosquito bites before and during my illness
-I hadn't left my room much, since I was in my room writing music and was unemployed.
-I hadn't left my house in a while since I had a suspended drivers license
-shared bathroom and kitchen with my roommate and her 3 children - nobody else in my house got sick, because it's not contagious. What kind of flu is not contagious? The avian flu

hehe. Hahaha. BAHAHAHAHA

Back