Take a look at this!

Nice photoshoping. I would try one, but I'm too lazy. Maybe later :)

and the funny thing is, doom 3 truely DID suck.......lolol, I laughed me arse off every pic. It was great, nice work!

Head_Crab_04 said:
Looks like he's not having fun. Must have been a flop. :devil:
Nah, he's saying, "Why am I stuck in Doom 3 when I could have been in this?"

haha!

the one with the 'copter, he doesn't have his hand on the mouse! lol

What a coincidence, The UAC dude is playing hl2 with a dr.kliner who is playing DOOM³

Its the UAC dudes fault, the whole hell invasion occured, he didn't stopp it :eek:

* loads DOOM³ to shoot the uac dude in teh face *

OMG

EVIL said:
What a coincidence, The UAC dude is playing hl2 with a dr.kliner who is playing DOOM³

Its the UAC dudes fault, the whole hell invasion occured, he didn't stopp it :eek:

OMG

Lol, nice.

EVIL said:

OMG
Wow, nice idea! You gotta wonder who's playing with who... :rolling:

All very cool pics in this thread, btw. Keep it up! :thumbs:

OH NO! its that one mirror effect!

He's playing HL2, He's playing doom3, He's playing HL2, He's playing doom3, He's playing HL2, He's playing doom3, He's playing HL2, He's playing doom3, nooooooooooooooo *Cries and pees pants

oh, i get it, yes i see what you did there... very good

adio2001 said:
You guys forget that this game takes place in 2140 something, it's cutting it close, but I believe the game would have come out by then. Heh.

Good observation, but wouldnt they be playing games that simulated life? (Something like the matrix)

Not a 136 year old game :p

Maybe hes a videogame historian in his spare time?

And hes just reminding himself why HL2 got over 100 GOTY awards in the the year 2004

Back