Tales of Symphonia

SubKamran

Reaction score
I dislike this game very much. I rented it, and I'm glad I did, because it sucks. It's way too complicated, the voice acting is gay, and there's too many cutscenes.

Turn-based battle would have made this game amazing, but it's real-time and it sucks even with 2 player co-op. Heck, Four Swords Adventures is funner!

It's hardly fun, and I got bored with it 30 minutes into it.

Advice: Not recommended. 4/10.

Go play Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, now that is an awesome game. :bounce: Fire Emblem is better than this game! Way better, and it's turn-based.

*Direwolf doesn't trust anyone's opinion who says something is "gay."

Direwolf said:
*Direwolf doesn't trust anyone's opinion who says something is "gay."

Hey, my brother agrees with me. Even IGN said voice acting was no good. I'm just pissed off because this game is so annoying, that's all.

I'm gonna give Symphonia a go.

It looks good (cell shaded > everything else \o/) and don't mind giving turnbased battles a break.

It may be 'gay', but that's how I like my RPGs. Cute little chaps with big heads who save the world :thumbs:

i love symphonia, how is the game "complex"

i was playing at my friends and i understand the battle system in about 15 minutes, the only thing wrong with multiplayer is that the camera concentrates too much on the main character, but outside of that a lot of the bosses are insanely fun and sort of tough, and again; what do you mean by "complex"? the only thing complicated about the game is the storyline in the later parts of it, and you said you only played for thirty minutes

It's way too complicated

ROFLMWOFL, are you kidding me? This has got to be one of the simplest RPGs i've ever played. The gameplay is tight, and the storyline had enough twists to keep me interested. Also, i know jap voice acting is almost always better, but c'mon, it has the voices of Cam Clarke (liquid snake), Scott Menville (robin on teen titans), Tara Strong (bubbles, ...i think), and Jennifer Hale (a buncha female voices on MGS).

...i think you played 1 hour of it and stopped.

Back