Talked to Valve employee

O0o0o0oh that was tyte silent. You are ready to do battle now my Padawan.

Pimp bawlin Gabe he da maine
bling bling with a pimp crow bar cane
spray candy on dat case
in the Valve work place
where he steady playing Hl2 everyday

Okay Okay, slow down, I'm still a padawan remember? :)

Hmmm...you wandered off-topic halfway through your call and just started asking about HL2? I'm not surprise that he ended the call. I get the same way on Live...once people won't leave me alone about Halo2, I'm gone. Of course I know that people are simply excited about the game and naturally have a lot of questions about it, and people have to understand that it's not that we don't want to talk about our games - it's just that we can't. We're not allowed. I'm sure if you called him back and talked about art like you were going to in the first place, he'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

There's also a fact that a lot of people who want Valve to answer tons of questions don't really get. Answering questions takes time, especially when you answer the same questions over and over and over. When you're answering questions, you're not getting work done. They're paid to work, after all, not answer questions. I sometimes wonder how Gabe gets anything done, since he spends a lot of time reading and replying to email from us.

Uhm..never wrote a rap before.

Back it up, and grip ya gat
Some Russian cat
Stickitty-Stuck-us in the back,
dooooor, hack'in hardcoooore.
Jaws hit the floor,
and the release date's pushed back once more.

My name's mike-d and I get respect
Your cash and your jewelry's what I expect

Oh, that's not mine. Seems someone already did that one!... sorry here mine below

All these threads about Valve debate
Rather go back in my room and masterubate
Who cares if it don't come out on release date
Just the way it is: late

Now go back home and leave it be
Life will be much better soon you'll see
anyways sex is much better
Maybe you'll get a double-HEAD-A!

I've never had sex, but I'm sure it's better than halflife!
"

Back