Team Fortress 2

I enjoy TFC because there is stuff to do besides "Deathmatch"...
I just get tired of only fragging people...I like Engineers!

Kazreal said:
I enjoy TFC because there is stuff to do besides "Deathmatch"...
I just get tired of only fragging people...I like Engineers!

Cs offers bomb difusal and hostage rescue but alas...unfortunately most public server players fail to work as a team to achieve the objectives of the game,they would rather try and frag until they drop and do not give a damn about defusing/planting the bomb or rescuing/defending hostages.

A shame.

I played TFC and hated it.

CS is just TDM on pubs. It's possible to go all day without anyone completing an objective other than wiping out the other team. It's a shame and there's no way to get people to try for them if they don't want to.

Wesisapie said:
humans and aliens? ministriders? sounds like it could be... could it.. based loosely in the hl2 world?
because that would totally rule

If that were true, than TF2 would be HL2's "missing" multiplayer!
yes, it all makes sense now...

Teta_Bonita said:
If that were true, than TF2 would be HL2's "missing" multiplayer!
yes, it all makes sense now...

You know what, that's extremelly reasonable and a great argument as to what TF2 will be like. TF2 could easily of been turned around slightly, with a few different groups in the game and could possibly be the multiplayer. It's been said it's not though, valve refuses to talk about it, they have lied about numerous things anyways...so how i see it, we can believe whatever we want until the day the game comes out! :p Also, i never saw these files about the aliens, ministriders and stuff, but ive heard a lot about it, can anyone confirm that these were like ACTUAL real files that were leaked from valve? If they were, then obviously there is something going on unless the anon who leaked it messed with all of our heads.

TF2 can be about gardening and goldmining as far as I care, I simply know that no matter what the team does with it, it will be, first of all, a TEAM game. Face it, there is no element in CS that encourages teamplay over deathmatching. In TF games, be it QWTF, TFC, Q3TF, UnrealTF or the endless other TF mods out there for virtually every moddable game, they are all team play over eevrything, and that's what excites me about tf2, not anything else.

BTW, TFC isn't a CTF game, that simply happens to be the most popular mode, but it is fully up to the mapper to create his own playstyle, be it the canalzone style, the flagrun, warpath style, there are basketball maps, concmaps, and best of all in my opinion, hunted. You just don't see pure teamplay like you see in hunted.

Back