Teen gunman kills 5 in Utah mall rampage

T

TechSupport

Here we go again!

JACK THOMPSON TO THE RESCUE!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17124042/

SALT LAKE CITY - A historic mall?s winding hallways became a shooting gallery for an 18-year-old gunman in a trench coat who fired a shotgun randomly at customers, killing five and wounding four before being killed by police, authorities and witnesses said.

The shooter, whose name was not released, also was armed with a handgun and had several rounds of ammunition, Salt Lake City police Detective Robin Snyder said early Tuesday. No motive has yet been determined, she said.

I hear him... he's a-comin'

Where do these idiots come from? And who keeps giving them guns

Another trench coat freak?

All too similar to

Dawson_assailant%27s_gun.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College_shooting

Sigh

Trench coats makes it easier to conceal weapons. Hell, you can even hide 3 stage batons in 7 different spaces.

Only in America.

It happens everywhere; it's only big news when it happens here. Rebels killing thousands of people, drug runners, supposes revolutionaries, car bombs, shootings . . . it's just news when it happens here versus other areas where it's more common place.

humphery bogart wore trench coats ..so did most men in the 30's- 50's ..should we start profiling those who wear trench coats? ..not all mass murderers own trench coats but almost all of them owned guns ..instead of being vigilant of the trench coat wearing members of society, shouldnt we be going straight to the source? it's not the trench coat the discharges the hot lead that kills it's victem

humphery bogart wore trench coats ..so did most men in the 30's- 50's ..should we start profiling those who wear trench coats? ..not all mass murderers own trench coats but almost all of them owned guns ..instead of being vigilant of the trench coat wearing members of society, shouldnt we be going straight to the source? it's not the trench coat the discharges the hot lead that kills it's victem
Robbers do!

Neo also wears a trench coat and he's a psychopatic killer in a way. But he only kills bad guys

Neo also wears a trench coat and he's a psychopatic killer in a way. But he only kills bad guys
But he also hides weapons under it. Ban all trench coats! In fact, ban all clothing! \:D/

Thought he does kill security guards, who are just doing their jobs... Lobby Scene ftw.

I just don't understand these guys, if you were in such a rage to kill loads of people in a Mall, wouldn't you do something else with style?

Like steal a Tank or Hi-jack a plane, so much more exciting stuff (well... come on, if you had more than 1 life who wouldn't steal a Tank and go on some crazy cop chase?).

What a waste of opportunity.

I just don't understand these guys, if you were in such a rage to kill loads of people in a Mall, wouldn't you do something else with style?

Like steal a Tank or Hi-jack a plane, so much more exciting stuff (well... come on, if you had more than 1 life who wouldn't steal a Tank and go on some crazy cop chase?).

What a waste of opportunity.

I wonder the same thing. Going out in the blaze of killing people in a mall just isn't glorifying in the suicidal run. Now taking a motorcycle and running it into a fuel tanker with a bomb strapped to you..THAT Would be cool.

Or planting a bomb in a banana and cramming it down an infant's throat then throwing said infant into a crowd of people.....

I am a depraved, sick, twisted person, I know.

Or planting a bomb in a banana and cramming it down an infant's throat then throwing said infant into a crowd of people.....

I am a depraved, sick, twisted person, I know.

I love it when you talk dirty to me.

What about our unspoken (and spoken) <3?

DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!

Oh Smoke! You mean everything to me. He's just a toy.

Don't give me that look, he likes it that way.

I wonder the same thing. Going out in the blaze of killing people in a mall just isn't glorifying in the suicidal run. Now taking a motorcycle and running it into a fuel tanker with a bomb strapped to you..THAT Would be cool.

What I don't understand is how you only manage to kill 5 people. Killing someone must actually be harder than it looks, but honestly, walking into a crowded mall w/ a shotgun + auto (did he have an auto?) and just spraying could easily get you 10 people. Even when people start running, if you're quick you should be able to get more...

lol at this thread thinking of better ways he could have killed people. Jack Thompson is probably going to copy+paste all of this and use it as evidence of a "demon website of violent video games" that this child "probably visited"

..instead of being vigilant of the trench coat wearing members of society, shouldnt we be going straight to the source? it's not the trench coat the discharges the hot lead that kills it's victem
Ban guns? I'm sorry, but hunting is huge around here.

I figured, if I'm going to go out, I'm going out in a way that will be on the net for years. That's why I'm still alive, gotta find that way. >_<

what about kidnaping babyes putiong boms in theyr asses and trowing them around whit a catapult and you naked saying

"sechz or babyes go boom!"

Eh, one of the really fun ways to die would be skydiving. You don't feel it *much* and you get to see how amazingly beautiful it is. Hell, you might hit an epiphany on the way down, go, "I WANT TO LIVE!" Go to pull the chord, "Shit." I mean, I think people find out the meaning to life right before they die. Go figure.

Eh, one of the really fun ways to die would be skydiving. You don't feel it *much* and you get to see how amazingly beautiful it is. Hell, you might hit an epiphany on the way down, go, "I WANT TO LIVE!" Go to pull the chord, "Shit." I mean, I think people find out the meaning to life right before they die. Go figure.

Have you ever read the short story The Penal Colony by Kafka? I think you would like it based on this post. Its on the nets, google it.

What I don't understand is how you only manage to kill 5 people. Killing someone must actually be harder than it looks, but honestly, walking into a crowded mall w/ a shotgun + auto (did he have an auto?) and just spraying could easily get you 10 people. Even when people start running, if you're quick you should be able to get more...

Er....

#1. Automatic weapons are never sold.

#2. No civillian weapon is allowed to have more than 10 rounds inside the clip.

#3. Wal-mart only sells full-metal bullets, which do less damage to human bodies.

Hence the lack of deaths.

Another teen killing case, these kind of people really gives teenagers like me a bad name! And hey, how did they get the guns in the first place? I should be thinking that person is insane, thinking he is in the Dawn of the Dead movie shooting zombies?

That person should be hanged.

Back