Teen gunman kills 5 in Utah mall rampage

humphery bogart wore trench coats ..so did most men in the 30's- 50's ..should we start profiling those who wear trench coats? ..not all mass murderers own trench coats but almost all of them owned guns ..instead of being vigilant of the trench coat wearing members of society, shouldnt we be going straight to the source? it's not the trench coat the discharges the hot lead that kills it's victem

U.S. Bill of Rights said:
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Sorry bud, the guns aren't going away any time soon.

Ban guns? I'm sorry, but hunting is huge around here.

no supermarkets?

Vigilante said:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

lol so delusional, yes you people keep regurgitating that taken out of context sound bite and hold on to it for dear life, while innocent people pay the price for easy access to firearms

..oh and that whole notion that you need guns to defend yourselves from the government is just plain ole laughable ..as if a rag tag loose group of armed americans are going to take back the government ..you'll be instantly slaughtered, your families imprisoned and your names associated with things like "terrorism" and "anti-american"

bear_arms.jpg

no supermarkets?

lol so delusional, yes you people keep regurgitating that taken out of context sound bite and hold on to it for dear life, while innocent people pay the price for easy access to firearms

..oh and that whole notion that you need guns to defend yourselves from the government is just plain ole laughable ..as if a rag tag loose group of armed americans are going to take back the government ..you'll be instantly slaughtered, your families imprisoned and your names associated with things like "terrorism" and "anti-american"

Nevertheless, it still guarentees us the right to own firearms. There are also plenty of other ways to kill people...like strapping a bomb to yourself and riding a bus. We didn't coin that one.

Nevertheless, it still guarentees us the right to own firearms. There are also plenty of other ways to kill people...like strapping a bomb to yourself and riding a bus. We didn't coin that one.

yes because that's a common occurance in america

funny how you seldom see a headline that reads: "17 people killed in knifing attack" or "23 people clubbed to death at local mcdonalds, trenchcoat wearing suspect clubs self to death before police arrive"

no supermarkets?
Oh.

Well Wal-Mart is trying to put in a Super Wal-Mart around here. We're all against "Big-Boxs".

BAN SUPER MARKETS! THERE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS VIOLENCE!

yes because that's a common occurance in america

funny how you seldom see a headline that reads: "17 people killed in knifing attack" or "23 people clubbed to death at local mcdonalds, trenchcoat wearing suspect clubs self to death before police arrive"

In this town I do...

D:

no supermarkets?

While I agree with you, I work in an office with two guys who are gun collectors and one of them told me that half of the .50 caliburs (the ones they use on top of tanks and hummers) are privatly owned, the other 50% is owned by the government. Don't know how true that is...

But yeah, we would definatly be slaughtered if we tried to act out against the government.

I say that the 2nd Amendment to the US constitution is just an article devised by the order-keepers of the earlier days to get people complacent. That complacency would provide great benefit to the Watchers and the Inside Group, keeping the populace in delusion that if an authoritarian goverment was to take place, they could destroy it single-handedly.

Imo,
The Military should be largely disbanded, instead when everyone graduates school they can, if they choose attend a Peoples Militia training course where they are taught guerrilla warfare and how to shoot ect. In return of this they get a little tax break for the rest of their lives.

Every town would have a stockpile of weaponry that could only be accessed by those trained if the local council voted to allow it if the town was in danger or something from the government or invading forces.

I laughed in this thread about 5 times. I'm going to hell. *Looks up* Oh god a political debate. Well, I can understand the selling of some guns but I think that things like handguns, automatic weapons and heavy weapons should be illegal and the ones that are legal should be difficult to get.

Back