Teh Drink Of Choice ThReAd!!!11

bawls, huh? weird name, but ill try it if i have the chance... i love guarana, being a brasilian

Originally posted by Ro@cH
Hmmm White Russian. Isn't that what The Big Lebowski drinks? I always wondered what it tastes like. *looks if there's any wodka in the house*

I've never seen it but we do own it, my freind got me on them

im just too lazy to pop it in

BTW- Redbulls are great if you have to be up early. Dont taste half bad , and they work.

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
bawls, huh? weird name, but ill try it if i have the chance

ya its a pretty nice drink... it contains very high levels of caffine tho.. so ya.. Bawls is a drink made for gamers :cheers:

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Alcohol is for losers. Plus when youre not drunk and everyone else is , you have the advantage.

I used to have that same attitude because of my parents, but it's wrong and disrespectful to alcahol. It can be a lot of fun if you do it once in a while. I don't know what kind of advantage you can have if you are with a bunch of guys watching TV and drinking beer anyway.

Now as for the drinks ..

Sam Adams
Vodka sometimes

Yeah and Red Bull for "special situations"

yeah there isn't anything wrong with people who drink every now and then, I don't see the problem and i used to have an abusive alcholic step parent when i was young, but it doesn't bother me, not if you use a little common sense and i enjoy the taste of some alchol, and only drink when there is a party or social event, but i can't say i like water, i don't think i have had water since uh a few months, now its just caffeine or gatoraide :)

Bawls is an energy drink. And yes you can find it in America. I believe its made for gamers so you'll only find it in gaming stores and/or lan places so check those. It's about a buck fifty for a bottle.

Bacardi
Vodka and Orange
Stella
Whiskey

Im quite fond of Spirits :)

Originally posted by Pressure
Bawls is an energy drink. And yes you can find it in America. I believe its made for gamers so you'll only find it in gaming stores and/or lan places so check those. It's about a buck fifty for a bottle.

ur right... the pple behind this drink are based out of Miami..

did u check out the url i gave in my original post?

www.bawls.com

if u can't find the drink in a local gaming store or cyber cafe, then i think u can order from the site :cheers:

Back