Teh Gamez u Play

Right now, I'm playing

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Pocket Tanks (freeware game)

Most of the time, rather than playing, I'll be on IRC or different internet forums.

im sooooooooooooooooo exited for jedi knight jedi academy its sick me = huge jk fan and loved outcast =D

Right now, I'm playing

BF1942 - Desert Combat
BF1942 - Interstate 87'
BF1942 - Hydro Racers

Right now, I'm looking forward to

Codename Gordon
Half-Life 2
DooM3
Halo for PC

CS is my main one, i found a decent server that bannes almost every hacker immediatly so its hackerless. just got silent hill 3 so im playing that. dont know what else im gonna do though, most of my old games just dont hold my attention any more....

Playing:

Vice City
SOF2
CS 1.6

Waiting:

HL2
Halo
Codename Gordon

I too play vice city....i beat it when it first came out for the ps2 and i got a burned copy from my friend so i started playin again. IMO its a lot better on the pc....just like every game.

Originally posted by Murray_H
Yeah but seriously though, why isnt this in off-topic?

Off-topic threads

"How many turds do you have a day?"
"Whats your daily routine?"
"Is your mum a nice lady?"
"Anybody have any fake limbs?"

Now lets HL2-o-rize them, surely now they belong in the general disccusion forums?

"How many turds do you have a day, and how many do you expect to have before HL2 is released?"
"Whats your daily routine and will it change when HL2 comes out?"
"Is your mum a nice lady and does she like HL2?"
"Anybody have any fake limbs and are they shaped like the HL2 logo?"

Use your head, and dont just add "HL2" because you want more people to reply

Amen.

Moved.

Originally posted by Chris_D
Me minding about the ****ing swearing? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. I love the ****ing swearing. Do you think I'd ****ing like Postal 2 if I minded the swearing? Shut the **** up you big bad mother shitter. Kingpin owned all you ****tards man. And as if I haven't played NOLF2. Are you ****ing crazy? I just ****ing forgot to add the ****er to my list, I'm sooooo ****ing sorry. Dick **** ass bullshit mother beater **** shit.

/me ****ing dies

:D

God bless the swear filter.

oh my f****ing god! :eek:
never thought i'd see this kinda post from u know who.. :rolleyes:

well f*** me silly and call him Shirley!
no, not really :p
ya, thank god for the swear filter eh f***er? :thumbs:

Originally posted by alb1221
im sooooooooooooooooo exited for jedi knight jedi academy its sick me = huge jk fan and loved outcast =D

Why is Jedi Academy so good ? cause I dont know if I should get it or not :)

BF1942(Never vanilla, just mods: DC, EoD, BF82, Pirates, XWWII)
DoD
MOHSH
AA 1.9

Multiplayer games:
TFC & ET

Single player games:
HL ( played it through )
HL: Blueshift ( played it through )
HL: Opposing Force ( played it through )
HL: Todesangst 1-2
Toca Race Driver

Originally posted by simmo
Why is Jedi Academy so good ? cause I dont know if I should get it or not :)

go to site whatch videos

customize char/saber mp saber in each hand or duel saber

and if sp is anything as good as JK jedi outcast its gona be awesome

mainy for mp tho its soo good (raven is teh pwn) they are near me in wisconsin in madison (i live in a suburb near milwaukee) -whitefishbay-

Singleplayer jedi academy is excellent, much better then jedi knight.

You even get to select which missions to accept when you are training to become a knight. You get to select the force powers you want to learn and all the levels are really different and fun, never boring. There are even levels where the enemy has no long range weapons and they attack you with spears and stuff, fun to play around with them with your force powers (there are some new ones).

edit: another cool thing is you get to pick to go on the dark side, or the light side, and when you learn lightning level 3 your character holds out their hands like the emperor to fry em, it looks really cool.

i lost my copy of Kingpin and now can't seem to find one in stores anymore :(

someone... pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee help out a desparate gamer.... P L E A S E ! :bounce:

Originally posted by Animal
Singleplayer jedi academy is excellent, much better then jedi knight.

You even get to select which missions to accept when you are training to become a knight. You get to select the force powers you want to learn and all the levels are really different and fun, never boring. There are even levels where the enemy has no long range weapons and they attack you with spears and stuff, fun to play around with them with your force powers (there are some new ones).

edit: another cool thing is you get to pick to go on the dark side, or the light side, and when you learn lightning level 3 your character holds out their hands like the emperor to fry em, it looks really cool.

what is "star wars jedi knight jedi academy" a better game than? "star wars jedi knight jedi outcast"? or better than "star wars jedi knight dark forces II"? or better than "star wars jedi knight mysteries of the sith"? they all have "jedi knight" in the title, so i'm trying to figure out what you're comparing it to.

and didnt mysteries of sith have chooseable force powers to learn also?

NWN:Shadows of Underentide
WC3

But I'm waiting more for WoW then HL2...

Back