Teh Monstah!!!

operative x

Reaction score
3,600 exactly
Monster_Head.JPG

looks decent, htough you needs to smooth it properly. smooth smaller roups, and not jsut the whol model.

Not sure where the 3600tris are... there's not that much detail there...

should stick a normal map on it :D looks kinda messy atm. but the base of it is looking good so far

I quiet like it tbh. I mean it does look messy, but I think its suposed to be like that. Kinda trying to get the effect of flabby loss decaying skin. I think anyway... lol

Yep I agree with IchI for once :D I think it looks good. Could use some work but by the looks of it mostly just fixing things up here and there, cleaning up creases and folds in the skin, making the teeth appear more realistically.. With a few more hours work it could look pretty cool, nice one :)

It's nice. The nose is HUGE! Kinda like my abomination. Anyway, I like it. RAWR!

"Not sure where the 3600tris are... there's not that much detail there..." LOL thats ****ed up hahahaha They are in the cheeks to make them look round and smooth, eyebrows, the crease on the nose leading to the loose skin under the chin, ect. owell it was my first try at a face :cheers:

i was gonna say about that tutorial on highend3d but looks like someone beat me to it! :)

nice job, i tried just using the techniques on my own face :( didnt work too well. lol

no no no no, your supposed to make the model in XSI, not on your actual head.

Back