teh Sc33nSh0t THREAD!!

Why not just type normally when making subjects, you look less intelligent when you dont.

Erm.

The topic:
teh Sc33nSh0t THREAD!!

Arfenhouse was cool, but then they had furries in ep 2, some blue cat man and a squirell, I have to boycot anything with furries, sub-human peices of trash.

And then I gave a comment on how much I f-ing hate furries and he replied to me and told me off so now I must hate him, for I now think he is a furry, furries must die.

ok, here a re some of mine.
aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

mw1.jpg

mw2.jpg

mw3.JPG

mw4.JPG

yeti.jpg

AAwallpaperX.jpg

Oh right funny screenies... wait a mo, AHA!

Originally posted by HL2 Stone
whoa your pic owns how did you get it so bright looks great...
Auto Levels in Photoshop :afro:

ROTLFMFAO ROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAOROTLFMFAO

A Call of Duty screenshot I took. Sadly I had to turn off FSAA and AA so the screenshot wouldn't appear blank. I think this is a driver issue with ATI Radeon 9700 Pro cards. :(

Originally posted by Yatta
A Call of Duty screenshot I took. Sadly I had to turn off FSAA and AA so the screenshot wouldn't appear blank. I think this is a driver issue with ATI Radeon 9700 Pro cards. :(

Where do you even turn on/off the aa and fsaa and stuff?

Ahh, thx, my old vid card could have never ran games with it so I never bothered looking into how :D

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
display->advanced->D3D Settings
Also OpenGL settings, since a lot games run on that.

Yeah, mine was in "Performance and Quality Settings", but I found it easy, thx.

Woah, i remember that from ages ago. Mant hat brings back memories.

(Even though it was ony a few months ago :))

I can't import it in but my screenie is me flying the Wright brother's plane over the Altanic Ocean in Flight Sim 2004. I took off in it in Kitty Hawk and Flew to the Atlantic.

Back