Telekinesis and other dumb stuff..

Every time I post something you are making fun of me, if you don't have anything intelligent to say just shut the f**k up!

Moderator should start doing his job and protect me from spammers!:sniper:

Nobody is making fun of you, sugarbunny. We all love you. Please post more often, your posts are always so thoughtful!

Awwww hes bant, i thought we could keep him hmmmph

I'm talking about hands when you are driving or operating turret-standard in sooo many games.

Interesting that you are avoiding to mention artificially obstacled level structure and unbreakable doors.

I'd like to see YOU climb over a wall with an RPG/Machine gun/Gravity Gun/Pistol/Shotgun/Crossbow/etc in your backpack.

Come un, hut hut.

Hentai is a papanese word. It means Pervert.
Hentai = Pervert.
ITS TROO!

Bounty Hunter logo upside down?

actually including hands "would not take ages to code"

HL2 was an awesome game but it does have annoying inconsistancies, there's no point blinding yourself to them.

Thief 3 and Riddick included hands simply by virtue of your character having a 3rd person model. And guess what, it looked good and was consistant.

As for destroyable doors, HELL F***ING YES

If you want to block the player, put reinforced walls, pits, forcefields, and stuff that you normally wouldn't be able to force your way past, to limit the player. Don't just say, "oh you can't blow up this door."

actually including hands "would not take ages to code"

HL2 was an awesome game but it does have annoying inconsistancies, there's no point blinding yourself to them.

Thief 3 and Riddick included hands simply by virtue of your character having a 3rd person model. And guess what, it looked good and was consistant.

As for destroyable doors, HELL F***ING YES

If you want to block the player, put reinforced walls, pits, forcefields, and stuff that you normally wouldn't be able to force your way past, to limit the player. Don't just say, "oh you can't blow up this door."

Haha. No one said it didn't have inconsistancies. Actually, they probably did but whatever.

So, how would having hands not take ages to code?

Coding doesn't mean shit, it was a design decision.

Some how i think that reinforced walls, pits and forcefields wouldnt quite fit in while youre going down a corridoor...

Back