Terrorists training to kill Americans...

D

Dinky

jihad6ai.jpg

Photoshop funny stuff.

Imagine if they settled wars with a game of tdm. It would be such a nicer place.

They're Arabic! They MUST be terrorists! :hmph:

el Chi said:
They're Arabic! They MUST be terrorists! :hmph:

Somebody doesn't know how to take a joke. The image assumes they are arabic terrorists, and they are in a training session. It's a joke, for gods sake!

Raziaar said:
Somebody doesn't know how to take a joke. The image assumes they are arabic terrorists, and they are in a training session. It's a joke, for gods sake!
Sorry - it's just that some people do actually think like that and too many people on the internet are stupid enough to fit into that "towel-head, terrorist, potayto, potaahto" bracket. It makes me a sad and frightened Chi. And cross, too.

EDIT: I really can't stress enough that I use the above racial slur purely for ironic and demonstrative purposes and I in no way shape or form endorse that phrase, nor its Islamophobic application.

el Chi said:
Sorry - it's just that some people do actually think like that and too many people on the internet are stupid enough to fit into that "towel-head, terrorist, potayto, potaahto" bracket. It makes me a sad and frightened Chi. And cross, too.

EDIT: I really can't stress enough that I use the above racial slur purely for ironic and demonstrative purposes and I in no way shape or form endorse that phrase, nor its Islamophobic application.

Well, i'll agree with you on all that. Stereotypes and racism are not to be tolerated in any case.

Heh, those photos are rather funny :) If only wars were faught with cs matches...

Oh and I just want to clear up this IS a joke post... this aint for real.. just so I dont get in trouble :p

hahahahahaha. Surely the teams would be unfair. Like 20 terrorists ^_^. No CTs :p

trouble is, in cs, theres no suicide bombers, but on a good note for them, there are cars in css to plant thier bombs under :p.

AND i wanted to ask you all, do you think there will be an arab model of a terrorist in css updates?

KoreBolteR said:
trouble is, in cs, theres no suicide bombers, but on a good note for them, there are cars in css to plant thier bombs under :p.

AND i wanted to ask you all, do you think there will be an arab model of a terrorist in css updates?

You can be a suicide bomber in CS if you want, you just don't move when the bomb is about to explode!

KoreBolteR said:

I think that that would be fine for maps like dust but it wouldent really fit, or portray a good image of the mod anywhere else

u can suicide bomb in cs, it jsut takes skill and a lack of care for your own life :p

b 8 4

+mouse1

+forward

+ enemy
Joims died by * hands*

+ joims nade goes bang

+ * * dies joims thinks owned

` say haha pooned

it actualy does look funny but not anything really all that original ive seen and played cs with arabs while they were dressed in their traditional clothing and also when they were dressed in normal stuff those guys can really own you ....

I really think some people here are taking it too far.

When can't we kid about everything ?

What is the big deal.. they are just joking jesus..

Last I checked no one really cared when someone made a "all americans are fat" joke.

That's some funny stuff. It's not racism, it's a joke. Show me in that picture where it says "every single Arab in the world is a terrorist" and I will concede that it is racist.

For some reason, I misread the title of the thread as "Tourists training to kill Americans"

Holy crap is that one with the North Koreans (assuming because of all the stars) actually real?

RakuraiTenjin said:
Holy crap is that one with the North Koreans (assuming because of all the stars) actually real?
if is real I will laugh

cuz hey thats a funny way to training :LOL:

This is equivalent to a picture of black people playing GTA and the caption 'criminals training to commit crimes'.

They would have to be very conservatively dressed wealthly looking black people.

Would that be racist?

[SARCASM]Everyone in China plays CS[/SARCASM]...usually the illegal version.
But it's true you go into an internet bar, they have about 100 pcs, and 80 of them have CS running at the time.

This looks like it was taken from a video, in which case wouldn't there be those black lines on the monitor?
(you know when you take a video of a monitor it shows a black line going down on them as the monitor refreshes)

oldagerocker said:
Heh, those photos are rather funny :) If only wars were faught with cs matches...

I'd so suck at war :(

Back