TF2 Beta unlock time

You've piqued my interest, F*ck TF2 i'll just spend the whole night fapping to a picture of you nekkid. Plz post.

6a00c2252012b0549d00ccff8b47fd6731-500pi

here's a small taste you pervert.

ugh....shacknews... within... 2... hours... ugh... no.. link ...sorry.... must... sleep... TF2... requires... aleerrrtneeenneeee....

ugh....shacknews... within... 2... hours... ugh... no.. link ...sorry.... must... sleep... TF2... requires... aleerrrtneeenneeee....

Good night, at least it's only 10:00 PM for me. hope i don't get in the same predicament as you.

Currently 3PM in the afternoon here :p

Looks like I'll have an excuse to sit on my computer tonight :D

I came back to HL2.net finally just to say hello.

and to play TF2

There is currently 1 server up!

Pfefferland Red { FF=off | Clean }
208.217.185.6:27026

But its password protected.

Edit: And now its down.

There is currently 1 server up!

208.217.185.6:27026

But its password protected.

The Pfefferland server? I went to their site and there is no listing of a TF server currently active, minus on the Steam server list.

LOLOL 400+ people viewing this TF2 forum, HL2.net group chat is completly full.

:(

There is an incremental change to the TF2 content depot that fixes this.
That depot has not propagated to the content servers yet, however. Once
the updated content depot is ready I will notify the list.

In the mean time, I'm very sorry for the crashes. And just so you know
it is only the Windows DS that is going live right now. The client and
the Linux DS will be out as soon as we can.

-Best Regards,
Mike Durand
Valve

well, even i, thought they must release today as their announcment was false advertising, i mean, im not shocked, when have the ever released something when they said they would? never? but ive been waiting 9years now, and well if valve were as good at releasing on time as they were pissing off their loyal customers, we wouldnt be here waiting right now :(

that dedicated server thing sounds like a load of crap too, why would you do that? fix that after, you have promised something, people gave over their cash so thats our side of the deal done, what about theres? as if we mind if we are on a windows server or not..just doesnt seem quite right to me..

just played FF and it wasnt to bad..might play that on the regular to!

It's still Monday by them, so they are still holding up to the deal they made. It's only 10:17pm their time...

Currently, the Windows server software is available through the HLDS Update tool available on the Steam website, but the Linux software is not ready. If the company cannot get the Linux server up within "the next hour or two," it will simply release the game for play on Windows servers only.

Someone pasted that on irc.

I woke up 3 time 3:15 am 4:45 am 5:30 am And finnaly 6:30 to see there is no tf2...

Update: Speaking in a Shacknews group chat room on The Steam Community, Valve employee Erik Johnson has revealed that the maddeningly unreleased Team Fortress 2 beta is almost here. Valve is having difficulties with the dedicated Linux server software, causing a delay.

Currently, the Windows server software is available through the HLDS Update tool available on the Steam website, but the Linux software is not ready. If the company cannot get the Linux server up within "the next hour or two," it will simply release the game for play on Windows servers only.

"We're really close, just a few issues with the Linux server. We just released the Win32 server, so if people are running those, they can get started," said Johnson. "If we don't make it with linux in the next hour or two, we'll just fire away with what we have and get linux out as soon as we can."

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/48987 Confirmed

ok so that i managed to remain relativly calm, i have to think happy :) soo, imagine, first time you load tf2, quite possibly you have been waiting many years for this moment...what class do you try 1st? :)

for me it has to be engineer, or spy, though i tend to play scout most on old one because i cant aim for ****! and run my ass off :D

Hohoho... these waiting threads are funny... you can almost feel the anticipation :)

Too bad I'm at work :( And won't come home until late tonight ;(

mine syas it too but its not downloading, or no bandwidth neway but my harderive going crazy... decryption?

It's still unreleased.

I'm gonna need a new heart after this...

Back