TF2 Map: CP_Redstone

Heya!

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm the skdr's partner on this project. The one who models and paints and has nothing to do with the actual mapping.
So....
Here's some digitalpaintings I've painted for the map. Travel ad will be placed on a diner's wall and the cosmonaut piece will be placed somewhere on the red side as a poster.

Enjoy!

Pekka Jauri
2d_mars.jpg

2d_cosmo.jpg

Valve should really do a map contest to choose 3-4 custom maps to become official. There are some custom maps very fun and very playable out there.

Or they should do like in DoDSource and make some "Official" Custom Map packs.

This map is absolute awesomeness.

I'm sure it will play well. I remember skdr from some day of defeat maps and they were very good :D Awesome news you are making maps for TF2!! :D:D

Amazing. You just keep making it more amazing.

Your textures seem to need a bit of work though. You might want to make them round up at corners nicer. Also, adding some phonging to the floors perhaps?

looks very well done. you need to contact valve, send them cookies, this map needs to be official

looks fantastic guys... i really mean it
can't wait to test it out!

Everything's a bit too saturated to match the look of official TF2 maps and there's still a lot of excess junk around. Doesn't mean it's not nice though.

Everything's a bit too saturated to match the look of official TF2 maps and there's still a lot of excess junk around. Doesn't mean it's not nice though.
I agree. It's the fog that makes it a bit saturated. Well, still working on it so I'll toy around with the fog settings next.

I can't wait for this map to be released, it looks amazing; great job guys. If you need a server to playtest it give me a shout.

Back