Thank you HalfLife2.net

cheers. im grateful we had mods that closed the proper threads and kept me spoiler free for this whole time. pretty soon we'll all be playing in an official HL2.net HL2 server.

This is actually my first forum and the only one I use. It's good.

It's been a nice ride everyone at hl2.net, but I have a feeling that it will be over soon... I won't see much reason myself to come back here after the HL2 craze has come and gone. Been nice knowing you, but I've got a life to live beyond HL2 anyway... After HL2 that is. ;)

the only question i have, is whats this about the fragmaster letter? I just signed here today, mi usually at fallout forums...

and YAY i kinda get how u guys must feel though i just signed up, cuz i think we should make a fallout get together like this..whenever the site is back up..

im not posting much but these forums are always interesting with good ppl and a great staff :)

This place has been my second home for a year now. We've been through a lot of shit. Thanks for putting up with it all!

muka3d said:
It's been a nice ride everyone at hl2.net, but I have a feeling that it will be over soon... I won't see much reason myself to come back here after the HL2 craze has come and gone. Been nice knowing you, but I've got a life to live beyond HL2 anyway... After HL2 that is. ;)

We are already hard at work on a HL3 site ;)

Especially after all the things said about how much of a "cliffhanger ending" the game has. Supposedly more then the first one. So keep us in mind as "The Definitive Half Life 3 Source"

oh yeah... half life 3, i forgot about that. LOL another couple years of delaying.

yes thank you halflife2.net for improving my grammar...sorta and the mods helped me out alot when i had certain questions, thanks :thumbs:

Icarus said:
We are already hard at work on a HL3 site ;)

Especially after all the things said about how much of a "cliffhanger ending" the game has. Supposedly more then the first one. So keep us in mind as "The Definitive Half Life 3 Source"

i woudlnt worry bout making halflife3.net just yet remeber its taken 6 years and we still havnt got this one yet........

back on topic thanks for allowing me to post my 20 odd posts of complete crap and thanks for providing the best halflife2 news on the net :afro:

Halflife2.net thanks for keeping me off my work! I hate you guys!
;)

I can't remember having posted here ever, but I'm reading with all you guys and absorbing the whole hl2 stuff since sept. last year (kind of leechy, I know, but I haven't got anything intelligent to write :p).

Anyway, just wanted to thank the HL2.net staff too :)

Icarus said:
I guess I'll be the first staffer to post...

But thank you all for being such a great community, it's a pleasure to be your mod. Through the good(Gold) and the bad(delay) we've mostly stuck together, so I'd like to, on behalf of the staff, thank you guys, the users, because without you we wouldn't be the biggest HL2 site on the net. Thanks Guys

And to my fellow staffers, thanks for being great mates, really, I'm happy to do as much as I can for the site, and everything I've been able to get you guys, it's cause you deserved it.
such a nice words ;(

Yeah thanks guys, ya deffently made the wait easier.

Thanks to all the users aswell, for all the nice discussions

It's been a pleasure working here, made better because the staff and community aren't completely seperated groups like other internet forums.

thank-you hl2 for everything, more specifically

munro: it's your site pffft ffs
timmy: for just being kind spiriited
hunter: good friend no matter what
crushy: nicest kid you'll ever meet
shuzer: sexies sob ever end of story
badger: a nice admin!? whoaa
icarus: great guy looks at all sides of things
chris_d: superb writer, great guy

and MAAAANY more im forgetting :D I love you all

Back