That's kinda pricey...

Death.Trap

Tank
Reaction score
I was just browsing the site and I found a section about the three versions of HL2 that will be available to buy. I noticed that the estimated price for the Limited Edition is about 143 USD, anyone else think thats kinda...well..pricey?

I don't think prices have been finalized.

But that is extremely pricey. I'd assume it would have lots of extra stuff in it like blow up Alyx dolls and such....

Mr-Fusion said:
I don't think prices have been finalized.

But that is extremely pricey. I'd assume it would have lots of extra stuff in it like blow up Alyx dolls and such....

Or a "Behind the Scences" DVD
That would rock!

AgentXen said:
That would rock!
That would rock beyond description. I would be especially interested in seeing Valves reaction to the leak, what went on behind the doors, Gabe crying like a schoolgirl who lost her mittens :imu:. That would actually be a fascinating documentary.

I was thinking that maybe they will be putting the updated version of HL1, as in HL1 on the source.

Death.Trap said:
I was thinking that maybe they will be putting the updated version of HL1, as in HL1 on the source.

If that's so, I'm gonna buy the extra edition as well (as I get the 'normal' one with my rad9600XT)

AgentXen said:
That would rock!

I would buy it for $143 U.S. if it was "Behind the Scenes" by Fragmaster :eek: :eek:

That may be the recommended price but I expect places like Amazon will be are much cheaper. They are selling basic HL2 for 37% less than recommeded.

I got UT2004 dvd version preorder for 18 bucks with shipping from play.com, they have great deals lol.

Back