The AI!??

Nah, I'm just bitching at everything today... i don't really mean any of it.

Feath I searched the forums for that quote, no results apart from your post. Where did you get it from?

Originally posted by Ro@cH
Feath I searched the forums for that quote, no results apart from your post. Where did you get it from?
It's in the Valve IRC chat.

If you look at the bink videos like tunnel etc. The person playing sux0rUrZ teh ph@Tt@y. Like he never shoots back and when he does he misses. Also in the part when he shoots the zombie with a shotgun, GO FOR TEH hEaD$0tz0rz u nub!!. Man they should show a vid of someone good playing the game HAHAAHA

Yeah i know it was just a show off of what the gamesl ike but common hes a major nub

Also evy1 $Pe@k0rz L337 T@|_k j00 nUb$ dun-dEr$t@nd

All these threads make me wonder what we'll find to fight about when we actually HAVE information. Hope its soon. We need some new topics to fight over.

/me hands over the Nobel Physics Price to Coolio2man for his latest theory on "INFINITUM STUPIDITY"...

Originally posted by )[eVo]( Para
/me hands over the Nobel Physics Price to Coolio2man for his latest theory on "INFINITUM STUPIDITY"...

LOL GOOD ONE!!
............not................yikes someone needs a hobby

coolio2man I thought the player was doing his best to show the game. I mean the guy probably played traptown for the billionth time, yet he still makes it look as if he's discovering it just now. The way he runs into the chopper blade, as if he was saying to himself: eeeey wait a minute wait a minute! this might come in handy! or moving the table in front of the door, hiding behind the washer machine, etc. Sure it looks like total noob-ness, but it wouldn't be realistic if the guy would go around the level in 45 seconds flat and type "w00t a new record!!" in his chat prompt :)

after reading these forums for 2 months, coolio2man is the first time someone has actually typed in l337-speak and hasn't been making fun of it....at least that I've read. For a while I thought it might be dying out. Thank you coolio2man for restoring my faith in the detritus of the net

Originally posted by coolio2man
LOL GOOD ONE!!
............not................yikes someone needs a hobby

Someone needs a brain transplant...

Back